Fusion Entertainment offers a mobile disco with professional DJ, Sound Engineers and Light specialists. With 2 years under our belts you can rest assured you have the best people for your night.
No matter what the size or venue with our professional equipment you can be assured you will get the best sound possible. Our Staff will ensure you and your guests have a night to never forget.
Fully PAT tested, insured and registered for your peace of mind. Please contact us for a free personalized quotation.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do, all our equipment is of high grade and professional standard
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do
- What style of music do you offer?Any, we like being able to appeal to all clients needs. No matter what your taste in music may be,
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, we cater to requests all the time from the many charities, companies and clients that we work with. We take pride in knowing that you will have the best night possible!
- How long before the event can i book?We understand the difficulties with this when providers cancel or your event is in a years time. We are happy to take any event any time. We have a history of providing on the day and are happy for you to book now for next year and no pay anything till 4 weeks before the date ( this is by special arrangement only ). No matter what we will do are best to help and ensure you have a night to remember.
- We are having a live act, can they use your equipment?Yes! Unlike most providers we carry systems that can provide this, if your live act doesn't have there own microphone or cables please ensure you inform us before hand and we will be happy to provide these free of extra charge.
- My Venue has a noise limiter, does this effect the night?Most venues now have a noise limiter, we are happy to accommodate these and our equipment can work with it to ensure there is no distribution to your night.
- How long do you take to set up?This depends a lot on the night, for a normal event (150 below ) we will take up to 30 minutes. For a wedding, themed party or 150 plus, we will take up to hour to ensure we are looking our best for you guests! We are more than happy to arrive in the morning to set up for the afternoon ( this service is only available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 PM onward, this is a insurance limit and cant be adjusted )
- Does the DJ talk on the microphone?We try to keep microphone chatter to a minimum, how ever we are more than happy for you to do announcements and for us to talk. All our staff are confident on the mic to do the important things, such as last orders!
- Do you take song requests?Yes we do, we are more than happy to provide any song you ask for. When you book we will ask what type of music you would like to be played, alternatively we can go off the crowd to ensure your guests keep on dancing. We will also happily take a playlist provided before hand to play on the night, our DJ will always live mix these and keep the crowd dancing.
- Do you play explicit songs?This is a question we get asked a lot, weather its a party or a wedding there will always be a mixed age range. We will always play clean songs unless we have authorization prior to the event for you self's.
- What will you wear?This depends on the event, for formal events are staff will be dressed in shirt and tie. For less formal events we will be wearing our uniforms which carry are logos and names so we can easily be identified. We are also happy to accommodate " dress up " and " themed " party's with a collection of outfits to match!
- Smoke and Bubbles?Most venues do not allow us to use the smoke or bubble effects, how ever were possible we will use them to enhance the atmosphere of the night. We will also ensure the lighting we use is adjusted to look the best, with or without smoke.
- Do you hire equipment out?Yes we do, please contact us for a price.