Welcome to the Funk With Us Experience - The Best Party Ever!
We specialise in taking care of all your music entertainment needs from start to finish, in a range of musical styles. We're an upbeat bunch, who love jumping in and encouraging the crowd to funk with us. We'd normally ask for a list of your favourite songs from any era & genre and prepare a bespoke setlist along with you.
Bookings include: Quality sound system, lighting, mics for speeches, bespoke background & disco playlists, PAT tested & PLI Insured. PLI insured & PAT tested.
See our profile for a collection of funky videos, alongside what clients wrote about our special moments together. Drop us a message for a prompt response, or to request a tailored quote.
* Wedding packages available: Live DJ sets, ceremony & cocktail acts, specialty acts and more.
Meg P• 28 Jul 2018
Very professional, amazing song choice and fantastic 6 piece band!!
Chris & Hanna• 8 Sep 2018
From Hanna and I - thank you very much. You were very accommodating around our timings, and it was a fantastic evening, all our guests loved it! The setlist worked really well and there was something for everyone. Warm regards from all of us.
Sam M• 23 Sep 2018
The absolute best group you could ever have at your wedding. Lilac and Remko are musical masterminds and they helped our wedding be the biggest party in town. You have to book them! Lilac and Remko rock! Absolutely one of the highlights of our day was seeing a kick-ass 8 piece get the whole room dancing to our Motown-inspired playlist. They helped with curation to ensure we picked the right floor-fillers and chucked in a couple of modern classics and a vocal cameo from one of our guests in, too....
Jack Towner• 30 Sep 2018
Wedding went very well. Thank u so much for including an extra vocalist! The feedback we had from the guests about your band was great, and u guys did a brilliant job to get everyone dancing. Thanks also to Rem for great DJing. Looking forward to seeing the video when it's ready!
Dan Philips• 13 Apr 2019
We had a fantastic evening with you guys, we’re so glad that we chose you and your incredible team for the event, we have heard nothing but praise for your talent and performance. We’ve been told that everyone loved you and your take on all those classics, that we made good choices and that the first dance was really well done thanks to your cheeky spin! Every single song got more people on the dance floor, it was incredible. We’ve shared your details with anyone who asks and we hope to enjoy yo...
- What are the highlights of your career?Seeing people happy at our events. It makes everything that we do so worth it.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?• Full dancefloor at every event • High level of crowd engagement • Bespoke sets with all your favourite songs • Great show impact with top of the range sound & lighting • Personal care and communication throughout your event • Full entertainment packages for weddings and corporate events
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporates, festivals, bars/pubs, restaurants, hotels, members club events, sports club events, markets, fairs and more.
- Who are your previous clients?Hurlingham Club, Hospital Club, Bloomberg, KPMG, TEZENIS to name a few.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, BACS, PayPal
- How long do you play for?Performance Options: 2x 50min / 2x 60min / 3x 40min | Additional Extras: 1hr Live DJ Set - £200 | 2hr Live DJ Set - £300
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Indeed. Remember, bands can only sound as good as the amplification they’re playing through. That's why we use PAT tested high-end amplification, as well as party, stage & mood lighting with a dedicated engineer, to ensure everything looks & sounds just right all throughout your event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, our PLI is for 10 million and all our equipment is PAT tested yearly.
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 6m wide x 4m deep.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You can select ALL your songs, and even select some songs which aren’t on our list. We love learning new songs, and ensuring your show is fully-tailored and unique to your event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Recommended breaks are 15min per each 45min playing (in line with Musician Union regulations).
* Sets: 100% bespoke. We play what you ask for.
* Eras: Over 1000 songs from oldies to current chart
* Genres: Funk, soul, Motown, R&B, pop, dance, jazz,
swing, blues, rock, folk, rock & roll, country...