An experienced soul/disco/Motown band, who can go out as a 5 or 6 piece - guaranteed to get any event up and on their feet having a good time. Happy to adapt to any needs the client may have, including providing backing music between sets. We can even provide a casual photographer for those informal shots if needed!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at the Silverstone F1 event this year - awesome venue and appreciative crowd
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Very adaptable (usually go out as a 6-piece, but can go down to 2-piece acoustic or 10-piece with full brass section) and also have a photographer onboard to provide informal guest shots if required
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Company events, weddings, birthdays and any sort of party where the guests want to get up and dance!
- Who are your previous clients?The Red Lion, Rothwell; Woodlands Camp Site, Silverstone
- How can event planners pay for your services?By cheque, cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minute sets, but this can be changed according to the client's needs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do
- How much space do you require?As much as possible!!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice, we are happy to provide the client with their favourite tune.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one 30 minute break inbetween sets
Respect - Aretha Franklin; Car Wash - Rose Royce; We are family - Sister Sledge; Superstition - Stevie Wonder; Young hearts - Candi Staton; I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston