Fun Fortune Teller is a unique mix-and-mingle event entertainer, specialising in fun, light-hearted and positive psychic readings at corporate / media events, parties and weddings.
With more than 15 years' high profile events' experience, her client list includes the Ministry of Defence, Kensington Palace, The Ritz, the BBC and The Brit Awards, to name just a few.
Drawing on tools of your choice - palms, tarot cards, her crystal ball, tea leaves, guests' auras and more - she charismatically interacts with groups, warming up rooms, injecting laughter and, of course, getting everyone talking.
In addition to walkabout and dinner table entertainment plus meeting and greeting, the Fun Fortune Teller can also be seated at a quiet table, placed in a vintage circus-style booth, or even cozy up with guests on a sofa to help to create a chill-out space.
She has a selection of circus, gypsy and mystic-style costumes that can be adapted to your theme, or if preferred, she can dress formally f...
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Length can be adapted to your event requirements. Readings can be as long or short as you’d prefer, and can be done in groups or 1-1. If you would like more than two 45 minute sets, or more than 90 minutes straight, please select from the extra set options.
- What type of magic do you performI’m not strictly a magician, more of a mind reader really. And I don’t use tricks. I’m a genuine psychic who is also an entertainer!
- Will your magic suit my event?I can adapt what I do to any type of event. It is always professional, positive, lighthearted, and fun!
- How many people will you perform for?I can adapt to all settings. I recently entertained in a boardroom with four company directors for 45 minutes. I’ve given after dinner speeches to a room with hundreds of guests. I don’t have an official stage show - I am more of an interactive entertainer.
- What other services to you provide?Laughter and Relaxation workshops for company away days and staff reward days etc. Ask for more information.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, through Equity
- How long is your performance?Usually I mix and mingle in 45 minute sets, but this can be adapted as required.
- What age range do you work with?All ages
- What venues can you work in?All venues. I’ve entertained at Kensington Palace and the Ritz, and I’ve entertained in warehouses and on council estates. And everywhere in between...
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes, but I can provide a risk assessment for the venue if required.
- Any special requirements for the show?Only to ensure that if you want me to entertain from a seated position, to ensure that I’m placed away from loud music so the guests can hear me.
Mix and Mingle or Seated Entertainment in 45 minute sets. Can be adapted for one straight 90 minute set. Reads palms, tarot, crystal ball, tea leaves, auras and more. Please contact the Fun Fortune T...