Anthony Harty is the original bass player and the only other person to have played guitar in The Style Council. With a career spanning 35 years, Anthony has played with over a hundred bands and artistes,
but it’s The Style Council that remains a firm favourite.
Delivering a set of well-known songs from the band’s most successful period, Anthony and his band of superb musicians delivers a show to remember. www.fromthestylecouncil.co.uk
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The only Style Council band in existence with an original member.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing all over the world, and at iconic venues such as The Albert Hall
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The only Style Council band in existence with an original member.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, theatres, arts centres, corporate.
- Who are your previous clients?Festivals, venues.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?1 hour
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, but we mainly hire in, or use in-house equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Decent size stage for 7 piece band
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Only if it’s a Style Council song
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One set
1 hour set of hits and well known Style Council songs