YOUR EVENT, THE WAY YOU WANT IT. SUSSEX WEDDING & EVENT CATERERS
Fresh Catering & Events know a thing or two about catering in Sussex. With over 15 years of personal experience catering for Weddings & Events in Sussex, Surrey, London & the South East (and occasionally further afield), we certainly know a thing or two about running a successful event.
WHO WE ARE
Our successful event managers have run a variety of events across the South East in venues including stately homes & private mansions, listed buildings & historical monuments, dedicated wedding venues, rustic barns, fields in the middle of nowhere, a farm in Glastonbury and even at London 2012.
We’d love to work find out more about your event & come up with a design to create something beautiful, unique & stunning for you & your guests. Make an enquiry to us & we’ll be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Notable venues we have worked at include; The National Trust (Nymans Garden, Bodiam Castle, Osterley Park, Ham House, Basildon Park), The Tower of London, Painshill Park, Kew Gardens, Bartholomew Barn, Smallfield Place, Grittenham Barn, Farbridge, The Shard, Wakehurst Place, Fabrica, Brighton Sea Life Centre and many more.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Catering, Private Party & Event Catering. Corporate Hospitality, Funeral Catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We work with a wide range of venues & would be happy to recommend some stunning local venues.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. If there are no catering facilities, we can bring & build a kitchen, whether in a empty space at the venue or if we have to bring a catering marquee. We just require power, water & lighting.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Our menus are just a guide. We work closely with our clients to incorporate their personal tastes & preferences
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British. Canapes, Three Courses, Barbecues, Hot & Cold Feasting Menus, Sharing Boards, Evening Food, Beverage & Bar Services
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No. We leave that to the experts!
- How does the open bar work?We offer a range of drinks options. The most popular being that our clients supply all of the drinks themselves - we'll then take care of all chilling & serving. We provide glasses, ice, bar unit & everything required. We can also provide cash bars.
- What is included in the menu?Our menus prices are inclusive of Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware, Staffing & Linen. We don't include Kitchen equipment, Power, Lighting, however we can provide all of this.
- Do you provide power supply?Not directly but we work with a number of suppliers are we can recommend or arrange this.
- What about marquee flooring?Yes, our preferred marquee team can provide a range of flooring options.
- What about lighting in your marquee?LED, Chandelier, Starlit Cloths, Spot Lights. Depending on your budget, we have a solution for you.
- Do you provide marquee heating?Yes
- Do you provide insurance cover?Yes
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes. We can supply a wide range of furniture, props, decor & design to suit your needs.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?Our marquees are come with ivory linings however we can swap the linings for any colour your choose. We can also change the colour of the carpet.
Wedding Catering. Corporate Hospitality. Private & Event Catering. Celebration of Life Events. Canapé Receptions. Three Course Dining. Barbecues. Hog Roasts. Bowl Food. Buffets. Drinks Packages & Cash Bars. Marquee & Tipi Hire. Wedding Design & Planning. Venue Sourcing. Furniture & Equipment Hire. Entertainment. Event Management. Staffing. And much more!