Fräulicious produces mouth-watering wood fired pizzas and for those who fancy something new: traditional German flammkuchen. This is basically the German version of a pizza with a thin and crisp dough base and a spiced sour cream instead of tomato sauce.
We truly care about the qualitiy of our food and aim to source all the ingredients for our toppings from local suppliers. Our dough is slowly fermented and the pizzas and flammkuchen are cooked in our amazing wood fired oven in just 90 seconds, giving them their unique taste.
In addition to that, we can provide a great variety of buffet foods for your private or corporate event.
We are happy to cater for vegetarian and vegans and can offer gluten free options upon request.
We aim to work very close with our clients to create a memorable experience. Our compact set up allows us to go anywhere, no matter what the weather conditions are. We are happy to offer tasting sessions prior to your event to ensure you get the best & besp...
David• 8 Jul 2017
Brilliant service excellent food and lovely people. All who attended loved the food perfect for any event. Even supplied a desert which was freshly baked.
Chloe• 21 Jul 2018
We were so happy with Fraulicious at our wedding, everyone loved the pizza and the food truck. Our guests said the food was great, Bettina was very accomodating- I would definitely recommend them for any event.
Mike Palin• 29 Sep 2018
Fraulicious was such a blessing to have at our event. Although the long line of demanding youth, Hettie and Betina both stayed professional and kept turning out the most incredible pizzas! They arrived on time and were well set up for the event. Their customer service and happy personalities calmed the team down, knowing the food was very much under control. The pizzas were very very well received by both youth and the leaders, and tasted absolutely fab! All round, Fraulicious was excellent, we ...
Margaret• 1 Jul 2017
A delightful couple who are a joy to work with. Communication was easy, they arrived promptly, and were set up quickly. The food was delicious and enjoyed by everyone.
Judy R• 2 Sep 2017
Wow! I'd never tried flammkuchen before, but Bettina and her brilliant wood fired oven demonstrated its unique deliciousness! Great stall and set-up, freshly made range of traditional German flammkuchen and pizzas. Very popular at our village music festival: Bettina worked very hard to feed our hungry music lovers, and I would thoroughly recommend her.
- Do you offer dairy or gluten free options?Yes, all our foods can be prepared vegan/dairy free and gluten free.
- What is included in the menu?Plates, napkins and cutlery plus a serving time for up to 3 hours for the pizzas and flammkuchen.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Italian pizza and German flammkuchen plus a great variety of international buffet foods.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, of course.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we bring all my equipment and set up our mobile restaurant at your location.
- What services do you offer?Artisan wood-fired Pizza and German Flammkuchen, Buffets
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
Mobile Pizza Catering