Franck Pontais, Food Creation
Cooking is one of the most rewarding activities on earth, on so many levels. Not only do you get to prepare something delicious for people you love, but you also bring people together, you provide them with an experience to share.
I have always loved cooking and realised at an early age that this passion had become part of me.
I love inspiring and being inspired, working with dedication and being attentive to every detail. Planning a private dinner party is the start of an extremely rewarding and exciting journey, finding the right ingredients for your guests, looking into seasonal availability, provenance and quality.
Sarah Dennis• 17 Feb 2018
"Franck is an outstanding chef. Our meal was excellent - top restaurant quality. We had a fantastic evening with professional but friendly service. Everything was cleared away and the kitchen left in an immaculate condition.
I would highly recommend Franck for any event. Thank you for making our celebration an occasion to remember."
- What services do you offer?I am a French Master Chef, based in Norfolk/Suffolk border and former Head Chef at Harrods. I am offering fine dining experience in the comfort of your own house or at your chosen venue. Private personal or group cookery lessons. Food consultancy including food styling. All within the UK, Scotland and Ireland. A dinner or canapes party is a great way of entertaining family and friend, impressing business clients or celebrating a special birthday or anniversary. It also makes an unusual and special gift. Let me share with you my passion for capturing the freshness of quality, locally or more exotic source ingredients and creating visually stimulating dishes to be shared by you and your guests.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, of course , but the majority of the preparation with be done in my kitchen on the same day. Just allow me access to the kitchen venue a least 3h prior the event to make sure that all logistics and finishes touches are covered.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?I do have a very large selection of menus in order to cater and adapt with any food intolerance.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?I have been extremely lucky and travelled a lot, member of the Master Chef World Society. India , Italy , Singapore and of course France are my inspirations. I do offer canapes party, plated meal. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. and also a unique experience called " glass kitchen ". I do not have any BBQ equipment or burger van.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?I do not offer wedding cake but I will be very happy to connect you with some very talented baker.
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?It's depending on your personal choice , the price are not set in stone. Generally , it does include a few canapes , a starter , a main course and a dessert. I also offer a tasting menu with 9 dishes.
I am a French Master Chef, based in Norfolk/Suffolk border and former Head Chef at Harrods. I am offering fine dining experience in the comfort of your own house or at your chosen venue. Private perso...