Versatile and original four-piece band covering - modern pop, current chart, classic soul, Motown and rock.
DEbbie Willcox• 18 May 2019
The band was fantastic, they created the perfect atmosphere; they were really talented and the mix of songs was perfect for us and our guests.
Anonymous User• 15 Jul 2017
"• I just want to say how amazing the bands were and that I truly can’t say thank you enough! Brilliant night and selection of music! Thank you once again – what a band! Would definitely recommend them to anyone! Richard,"
Anonymous User• 13 May 2017
"• We weren’t sure what we wanted music-wise – we left the whole night under Natalie’s supervision – and my goodness did she deliver – all the band were great – especially playing the old 70s numbers with a modern twist – got my daughters and my mother up dancing together – a night we will never forget – they are already booked in to do our next family event! Suzy & Ray,"
Anonymous User• 18 Feb 2017
"• Talented, charismatic and terrific but to top it off you guys couldn’t have been friendlier to all our guests – what more could a girl wish for to make her feel special on her birthday. Charlotte,"
Anonymous User• 17 Sep 2016
"""Thank you to you and the rest of the band for such a fantastic set of music on Saturday. You guys are absolutely fantastic and we totally loved it!!!! As did all of our guests. So many people were asking how we found you and if they could have your contact details - Thank you so much!"" Lauren & Mitch,"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High-energy and unique pop, soul, motown and Top 40 chart band available for private hire across Europe.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing shows at The BBC studios and The 02 in London, corporate events in Madrid and Prague and weddings in Florence and Majorca.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Young, cool and credible performers from the music business. One of the busiest event bands so have greatly experience. Highly adaptable with set and line-ups.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, festivals, charity nights, Christmas parties, birthdays and award ceremonies.
- Who are your previous clients?The BBC, Red Bull, M&S, John Lewis, Chevrolet, BMW, Mini, Panasonic, Apple, HP, Santander, Toni and Guy, Accenture, Tesco, Nestle, PWC, The Royal Navy, Sainsbury's, RBS, Barclays, HSBC.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS or Cash
- How long do you play for?Adaptable but generally a minimum of 2 x 1 hour sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?YES
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- How much space do you require?3 meters wide by 2 metres deep.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?September - Earth Wind and Fire
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Adaptable - 1 usually for between 15mins - 45mins.
Rolling In The Deep Adele
Tears Dry On Their Own Amy Winehouse
Valerie Amy Winehouse
Let’s Stay Together Al Green
I Need A Dollar Aloe Blacc
Respect Aretha Franklin
Think Aretha Franklin
Into You Ari...