Versatile and original four-piece band covering - modern pop, current chart, classic soul, Motown and rock.
• Just a note to say thanks for all your hard work and support on our Christmas Party. Everyone has provided incredibly positive feedback and I know we won’t be looking far for next year’s entertainment! Jordan,
• I just want to say how amazing the bands were and that I truly can’t say thank you enough! Brilliant night and selection of music! Thank you once again – what a band! Would definitely recommend them to anyone! Richard,
• We weren’t sure what we wanted music-wise – we left the whole night under Natalie’s supervision – and my goodness did she deliver – all the band were great – especially playing the old 70s numbers with a modern twist – got my daughters and my mother up dancing together – a night we will never forget – they are already booked in to do our next family event! Suzy & Ray,
• Talented, charismatic and terrific but to top it off you guys couldn’t have been friendlier to all our guests – what more could a girl wish for to make her feel special on her birthday. Charlotte,
"Thank you to you and the rest of the band for such a fantastic set of music on Saturday. You guys are absolutely fantastic and we totally loved it!!!! As did all of our guests. So many people were asking how we found you and if they could have your contact details - Thank you so much!" Lauren & Mitch,
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Adaptable - 1 usually for between 15mins - 45mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?September - Earth Wind and Fire
- How much space do you require?3 meters wide by 2 metres deep.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?YES
- How long do you play for?Adaptable but generally a minimum of 2 x 1 hour sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS or Cash
- Who are your previous clients?The BBC, Red Bull, M&S, John Lewis, Chevrolet, BMW, Mini, Panasonic, Apple, HP, Santander, Toni and Guy, Accenture, Tesco, Nestle, PWC, The Royal Navy, Sainsbury's, RBS, Barclays, HSBC.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, festivals, charity nights, Christmas parties, birthdays and award ceremonies.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Young, cool and credible performers from the music business. One of the busiest event bands so have greatly experience. Highly adaptable with set and line-ups.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing shows at The BBC studios and The 02 in London, corporate events in Madrid and Prague and weddings in Florence and Majorca.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High-energy and unique pop, soul, motown and Top 40 chart band available for private hire across Europe.
Rolling In The Deep Adele
Tears Dry On Their Own Amy Winehouse
Valerie Amy Winehouse
Let’s Stay Together Al Green
I Need A Dollar Aloe Blacc
Respect Aretha Franklin
Think Aretha Franklin
Into You Ari...