We at Forever photo studio believe that your special day is all about you! We want you not only to have photos that will last forever but also memories. That's why we do our best to work around your schedule for that special day to allow you to have time for those special moments that will be engraved in your memory forever.
We want you and your guests to have fun, to laugh, to cry, to go through all those special emotions and moments that make your day magical. You and your family put a lot of work into making your wedding day, exactly as you imagined it would be and we are always willing to do what it takes to make that happen.
As we have a lot of experience with weddings, we also offer support with planning your wedding so you know everything is covered, helping you to feel relaxed on your wedding day.
Services From Forever Photo Studio
Half Day Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography - Portrait Photography - Event Photography.
- What does the wedding package include?We have different wedding packages which the customer can customize to their needs.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Mostly candid with around 30 minutes(or more) of a styled shoot if the client requests.
- What kind of technology do you use?The latest pro canon cameras, lenses, and lighting equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I give my customers an online private password protected gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Between four to six weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I select a range of the top photos that best tell your story from throughout the day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We generally work alone unless the customer requests a second photographer or videographer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we have other photographers that can work in the case of an emergency.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, the client gets printing rights on their images.
Wedding Photography - Portrait Photography - Event Photography.