For Funk Sake
For Funk Sake are a fantastic Function Band, playing a variety of Funk and Disco songs from across the decades.
With a tight and Funky rhythm section, complimented by the FFS Horns, together with the Funky and Soulful vocals of our three part vocal section, you’re sure to have one Funking good night!
All the members of For Funk Sake are of the highest, professional standard, and have have the pleasure of playing with some well known names such as Candi Staton, Martha Reeves, Andrew Roachford, Jaki Graham and many more.
The band can be sized to suit budget and performance area, so comes in many sizes from 6 to 9 piece. Please contact us for more information.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Funky, high energy wedding and function band
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing with many famous names including Martha Reeves, Candi Staton and Andrew Roachford to name but a few
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Many years of experience in providing bands for weddings and functions, working as a preofessiknal service.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions, corporate events, charity events etc
- Who are your previous clients?Huddersfield Town FC, Camden’s Dance Centre, Bradford Bulls RFL, many private parties and weddings
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer - deposit to secure (with contract) then balance prior to the event.
- How long do you play for?2 hours. Usually 2 x 60 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We own all our own PA and lighting equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have PLI and PAT tested equipment
- How much space do you require?Contact to discuss - this depends on the band size being used.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We generally can - contact to discuss so we can make the best arrangement and advise accordingly.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break, usually of at least 15 minutes but his depends on timings for your event.