Flyin' Shoes Blues Band is a London based cover band formed in 2013 and ever since then it's been playing locally and internationally achieving great responses from the crowd and the venues.
The repertoire fits every possible crowd (young,middle age or elderly) as it’s catchy,powerful, danceble,groovy and perfect for weddings,corporates,private events or pubblic shows.
FSBB has a wide range of songs by the best Blues/Soul/Funky/Rhythm&Blues artists ever existed such as: Eric Clapton,Ray Charles,Aretha Franklin,Muddy Waters, Stevie Wonder,Creedence,Cab Calloway,Richie Kotzen,Sam&Dave,John Mayer,BB King,Al Green,Otis Redding,Stevie Ray Vaughan,Tina Turner.
The band is formed by Daniele Antenucci (Drums) Italian born drummer based in UK and also BIMM student with a tasty groove and blues as well as latin influences. Bea Azurmendi Garcia (Female vocals):From the Baque Countries,Bea has a powerful tone and a great vocal technique. A third year BIMM student,Bea sings BV and lead with FSBB. Joe Abraso (Bass) A bass player from Milan,with a degree in popular music performance and London based session musician & Giulio Romano Malaisi (Guitar):A young and talent international London based guitarist with a great tone and authentic expression. Dom Durner (male vocal):Canadian born singer/songwriter and frontman of the band with a special and unique tone; Dom is definitely the frontman that everyone needs,able to entertain the crowd with a super extended vocal range.
Who are your previous clients?
Alive Network Agency LAST MINUTE MUSICIANS LEMON AGENCY
A standard two hours set of Flyin’ Shoes is as follows:
- Midnight Special (CCR)
- Honky Tonk Woman (Rolling Stones)
- Beggin (Madcon)
- Knock On Wood (Wilson Picket)
- Mustang Sally (Wilson Picket)
- I Got A Woman (Ray Charles)
- All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor)
- I Don’t Need No Doctor (John Mayer)
- Blame It On The Boogie (Jackson 5)
- I wish/Superstition/Higher Ground (Stevie Wonder)
- Give Me One Reason (Tracy Chapman)
- Mary Ann (Ray Charles)
- You Can Leave Your Hat On (Joe Cocker)
- Proud Mary (Tina Turner)
- Let The Good Times Roll (BB. King)
- Land Of 1000 Dances (Wilson Pickett)
- You Make Me Feel like a Natural Woman (Aretha Franklin)
- I Need Your love So bad (Peter Green)
- Hit The Road Jack (Ray Charles)
- Minnie The Moocher (Cab Calloway)
Also part of the repertoire:
- New Shoes (Paolo Nutini)
- Scream (Paolo Nutini)
- Lonely Boy (Black Keys)
- Love On Top (Beyoncee)
- Mary Had A Little Lamb (Steve Ray Vaughan)
- Tobacco Road (Ritchie Kotzen)
- Couldn’t Stand the Weather (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
- Every Day I have The Blues (John Mayer)
- Take Me To The River (Al Green)
-Georgia On My Mind (Ray Charles)
- In The Evening (Ray Charles)
- Take What I Want (Sam & Dave)