WHY CHOOSE FLO COLLECTIVE?
You Want Music That Gets Everyone Dancing!
The best music to play to young and old alike is none other than sweet, soul music. Motown, Northern Soul, Funk, Disco are timeless and proven to get everyone moving. Lots of dancing means great party! We love listening, singing and dancing along to the tunes of Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Temptations, Aretha Franklin, The Jacksons, and much more. However, we don't just stop there. We also play your favourite disco and funky tunes from the 70s to current top 40 tunes by artists like Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson and Beyonce. The repertoire we play at your special event is something that we love collaborate with you.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a London based powerhouse soul band with one goal in mind - to keep the audience moving!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Powerhouse vocals and genuinely passionate musicians.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and other private events, Corporate Events, Charities, Ticketed venues
- How can event planners pay for your services?Credit card via Stripe
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?At least 3m W x 2m Deep (preferrably)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we have learned special request songs that aren't in our repertoire. Just tell us which song it is, and we'll let you know if we can learn it in time for your event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2 breaks depending on number of sets, for at least 15 minutes.
- What style of music do you offer?Soul, Motown, Funk Disco, R&B
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, weather permitting.
The Flo Collective Song List
*Please feel free to let us know about a song you'd like to hear*
Motown/Old School Soul/Funk/Stax
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
I Wish - Stevie Wonder...