I'm an accredited DJMark holder and member of the National Association of Disc Jockeys, I have extensive experience, providing entertainment all over Scotland and take pride in offering a high quality professional service. I always meet with my clients to discuss the evening and ensure that I have a complete understanding of their requirements. I encourage clients to suggest a choice of songs ensuring their musical tastes are reflected, as well as their guests, within the evenings music policy. Ceilidh music and calling is not a problem if required. I can also provide an online music request facility for guests to choose their favourites tunes before the event. I will work closely with your event organisers, which if required, can include site visits in order to ensure your celebrations are a complete success.
Hannah Campbell• 27 Mar 2019
Great music and a lovely guy helped us when we forgot a cable for our laptop! Great night
Garry Couser• 15 Dec 2018
"Excellent disc, enjoyed by all. Music was well chosen and keep the party going. Would book again.
Gary• 13 Jan 2018
"Thank you for making my 50th Birthday party go off successfully!
I've had amazing feedback from guests who raved about the playlist - My requests, feedback and overall thoughts about how the music should feel was taken into account, and the crowd responded.
From turning up super-sharp and liaising with the venues' in-house tech , to dealing with my off schedule itinerary and informing and responding to the guests- top class service until the very last bow off the dance floor.
No fuss or dr...
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Both PA & Lighting is of a high quality and can easily cope with guest numbers up to 350. Larger events may require additional sound reinforcement, however this is easily arranged.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?The style of music will be appropriate to the event and I make sure this is discussed with all my clients prior to their event. When thinking of a music policy, think of genres and eras rather than specific artists and songs. Its important to capture your ‘must play’ tunes its best if these are around the 10 mark and even better if they are dedications or have some kind of significance to some of the guests (album tracks rarely work outside of a wedding first dance). The odd Ceilidh tune helps break the ice and even if they're not your personal favourite, its normally expected by some of the guests.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
Whole room mood lighting, PA’s for background music, Wireless Microphones available.
Stand Mounted 40" Video Monitors for presentations or slideshows.
Online Guest Request Facility Includ...