Flash | A Tribute to QUEEN
Flash : A Tribute to QUEEN, the UK's most authentic live tribute to the music of Freddie Mercury and QUEEN. Performed with replica equipment and in authentic costumes the show really is, as close as it gets.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional on every aspect, from booking and confirmation, production details / promotional media and documents to the show itself, hit after hit, anthem after anthem, we ensure your booking runs smoothly and will always help wherever we can.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for: Celebration of Independence for Malta, Silverstone Race Circuit, Harley Davidson European Bike Festival, Fake Festivals Tours, Live TV and countless UK performances.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We headline the Fake Festivals Tour which see's us play to audience numbers of around 2,500 week in week out along with many other major outdoor festivals throughout the summer but can also been seen and happy to be booked for private and smaller venues.
- How long do you play for?The show length is typically around 90 minutes, this can be split at the clients request into 2 x 45-minute sets if preferred but experience tells us 1 straight through show always works better and keeps crowd participation and satisfaction at a high.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?These can be provided as part of a fully self-contained production, prices are dependant on requirements ie. larger audience numbers / outdoor festival type productions.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes all equipment is PAT Tested and have Public Liability Insurance.
- How much space do you require?A minimum performance area of around 6 metres x 6 metres (20' x 20') is recommended but please ask for any specific dimensions other than this.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will always try where possible to include a requested or favourite Queen track given notice prior to the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A maximum of 1 break if the client request, although the show always works better and gives a higher impact as a 1 set production
This is a set taken from a recent show, please note we only ever perform the greatest hits fro Queen ensuring your event / function has maximum crowd participation right from the start.
One Vision ...