Firelight Photography's aim is to document your families weddings, events and little moments. Get in touch to see if we could be a good match
Anonymous User• 29 Oct 2017
We had a family photo shoot last weekend and I would highly recommend Lisa, we had a fantastic time as well as capturing fun family moments. Lisa was great at directing us all and with a group of 12 that's not easy. Love the photos we have seen and so excited to receive all of them. Thank you so much, Lisa!
Anonymous User• 7 Dec 2017
Absolutely brilliant!! And amazing photos!! Highly recommend & will definitely use again!!
Anonymous User• 3 Apr 2018
Me and ant had a fab time with Lisa and her photos are incredible absolutely thrilled with them! So friendly and direct with what to do! It was a session full of giggles! Would recommend to anyone!
Anonymous User• 8 Jul 2017
Need a photographer? Here is the girl! Lisa captured the perfect smiley side of my little boy for his cake smash photoshoot! She made the whole experience very easy and relaxed! The photos are perfect and I can't wait to fill up a album with all the pictures� 10/10 would definitely recommend to absolutely everyone!
Anonymous User• 11 Sep 2017
We had Lisa for a newborn lifestyle shoot. She was so friendly, professional and patient with our silly 3 year old who just wanted to play. The taster photos she showed us on the day we were very pleased with. Now to see them all together today I am totally over the moon. Knowing how much work goes into picking and editing photos Lisa has outdone herself. We have perfect family memories to look back on and treasure now and in years to come. Just perfect thank you so much Lisa xxx
- What services do you offer?Wedding photographer Engagement photographer Family lifestyle photographer Newborn lifestyle photographer Event photographer
- What does the wedding package include?I offer three different packages starting from £645, I also offer fine art albums and prints.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I only book one wedding per a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary with the formal images included.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All sessions include a private online gallery to view and download images from
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, Clients will only receive the final edited images. On average the client will receive 40 images per an hour. I do not give RAW images or unedited images to clients.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I predominantly work alone but I do have a group of fellow photographers that I work with if the client requests a 2nd shooter To book a 2nd shooter please add £300 on top of your wedding package
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Family lifestyle photographer
Newborn lifestyle photographer