FIPArt & Media
FIPArt and Media aims to redress the balance of personal studio/location photography at a price that's affordable to all.
Without the additional costs of studios, prices are kept to a manageable amount for clients. Thus ensuring you're only paying for time and expenses - all upfront and all included!
A simple set-up that is fully adaptable to suit most environments, your portraits/headshots can be taken almost anywhere.
As mentioned, I do not own or run any studio facilities and for individuals, couples and/or groups this presents the opportunity and flexibility to shoot anywhere!
However, if studios are required, then there are several I have access to, but as costs often reflect the usage of these premises, that should be considered.
- What services do you offer?Photography
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Portrait; Headshots; Editorial; Lifestyle; Fashion; Classic; Conceptual; Cinematic.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Photos can be accessed via password-protected galleries on the website.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. Only the best shots will make it back to the clients.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the content creator, I own all copyright to the images I take. Exclusive, non-commercial rights can be purchased by the clients if required.
Photography services can include a variety of themes and concepts. From the professional to the informal, costumes and outfits, business and corporate to fashion and editorial, from the traditional to the cinematic 'stills'.
All commissions are considered and locations range from the urban to the remote, indoors or outdoors, and from studios* to your own home!
Portraits (individual and corporate)
Headshots (performers, actors, artists)
Groups (bands, artists)
Parties, events, gatherings, clubs.
*Studio premises will incur further costs at the discretion of the studio owner(s).