Fine Dining with Liz Jackson
Liz is a classically trained chef, who brings a fabulous dining experience to your home or chosen venue. She uses locally sourced Yorkshire products as much as possible, where animals welfare is important and supporting independent producers is key. She uses your kitchen, serves and clear away taking the hassle away from the host.
Jenny Tomlinson Walsh• July 26, 2019
Excellent evening, thank you Liz. Stunning delicious food, excellent presentation.
My gluten intolerant guest was overwhelmed with the food available for her to enjoy - especially the chocolate cake! She was so delighted she cried!
lisa Meers• March 8, 2019
Very good would recommend wouldn’t hesitate to use again
Annette• Dec. 30, 2018
I’d like to thank you for the wonderful food on Sunday 30th December. It was absolutely delicious.
We had a wonderful time so thank you very much
Best wishes Annette"
Victoria• Dec. 6, 2018
A great big thank you from all of us.
We had a lovely evening and the food was superb.
I think your catering business is a resounding success; quality food cooked to perfection.
Thank you once again. Love Victoria x"
Services From Fine Dining with Liz Jackson
- What services do you offer?Once a menu has been agreed, Liz brings the ingredients to your house/chosen venue and prepares and cooks for you and your guests, then clears away.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?not necessarily, it depends where the kitchen is located.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Once a menu has been chosen as it is created to suit your dietary needs and tastes, but this is not set in stone, so it can be modified easily.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Formal sit down french, English dinner party, Sunday lunches, shoot lunches, buffet parties to grazing tables.
- Do you offer special menus?The menu is bespoke to each client but it is essential that I know of all allergens for everyone and I can make the menu to suit, such as nut, gluten and diary free.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, I can make lovely three tiered cakes and desserts but this is not my speciality.
- How does the open bar work?I do not have this facility.
- What is included in the menu?The menus includes a starter, main course, dessert.
- What does a buffet costA buffet can cost from £15.00-£25.00 per person, depending on the number of guests and the type of food required. I also charge for mileage and any extras such as providing cutlery and crockery and if any staff are required.
- How much does it cost for a dinner party?I charge £60 per head this includes a starter, main course and dessert. I also charge for mileage and any extras such as canapes, amuse bouche, after dinner chocolates and also for providing cutlery and crockery and if any staff are required.
- What type of food can I expect for a dinner party?A typical dinner party menu could consist of a cheese soufflé starter with a walnut and apple salad; fillet of beef with wild mushrooms and madeira jus, followed by a warm chocolate fondant.
- What type of food can I expect from an Afternoon Tea and what is the cost?You can expect a lovely array of sandwiches, such as smoked salmon, coronation or lemon chicken, roast ham with mustard, prawns with lemon mayonnaise, mini quiche Lorraine with a selection of cakes, such as chocolate profiterole/coffee eclaire, lemon posset with a shortbread heart, mini lemon drizzle cake, fruit scone with freshly made seasonal compote and clotted cream with a lots of freshly made tea of your choice and a glass of fizz. The cost is £25.00 per person. I bring the crockery, napkins and clear away.
A bespoke menu and fine dining experience at your table or chosen venue for you and your guests using top quality products.
An optional of setting up your dining table and bringing my own crystal, crockery and tableware at a small additional charge.
Prepares, cooks and clears away.
Front of house/server for larger functions at an additional charge.