I am a classically trained chef, who brings a fabulous dining experience to your home or chosen venue. I use locally sourced Yorkshire products as much as possible, where I know that the animals welfare is important and supporting independent producers is key. I use your kitchen and am very happy with modern to an aga. Please feel free to phone or email me for a chat.
lisa Meers• 8 Mar 2019
Very good would recommend wouldn’t hesitate to use again
Victoria• 6 Dec 2018
A great big thank you from all of us.
We had a lovely evening and the food was superb.
I think your catering business is a resounding success; quality food cooked to perfection.
Thank you once again. Love Victoria x"
Annette• 30 Dec 2018
I’d like to thank you for the wonderful food on Sunday 30th December. It was absolutely delicious.
We had a wonderful time so thank you very much
Best wishes Annette"
- What type of food can I expect for a dinner party?a starter, such a scallops, parma ham with melon, cheese soufflé, smoked salmon with prawns etc.,, main courses such as spring lamb, beef wellington, salmon en croute and desserts such as lemon tart, berry delice, frangipane tart, chocolate tart.
- What does a buffet costI charge £40-45.00 per person, but If the client has a set budget then I can work within that budget and also it depend on the type of food the client would like.
- Do you offer special menus?The menu is bespoke to each client but it is essential that I know of all allergens for everyone and I can make the menu to suit, such as nut, gluten and diary free.
- Do you offer special menus?The menu is bespoke to each client. Once the client gives me an idea of what they like and their dietary requirements, then I can create something to suit and also we then can tweak the menu. So am fully aware of religion so with the client's advice we can create a menu suitable for that event.
- Whats a typical hot buffet consist of?Freshly made flat breads to go with a smoked aubergine salad, fetta and chilli salad, hummus, an 18 hour sous vide curried lamb, curried chicken or salmon skewers, spicy king prawns, taboulleh salad, potato curry and perhaps finishing off with a coconut pannacotta with passion fruit. A cold buffet can offer lovely salads, terrines, salmon and prawns, bruschetta and mini desserts.
- How much does it cost for a dinner party?I charge £65 per head this includes a starter, main course and dessert. All the ingredients are sourced locally and the fish and meat are from top quality butcher and fishmonger.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, I can make lovely three tiered cakes and desserts but this is not my speciality.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?I can make a lovely desserts and cakes but this is not my speciality.
- What is included in the menu?The menus includes a starter, main course, dessert.
- How does the open bar work?I do not have this facility.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?My preferences are for French, British, Italian and Persian.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, the client lets me know what he or she likes and we start from there.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?not necessarily, it depends where the kitchen is located.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- What services do you offer?A sit down formal dinner party to a hot or cold buffet party.
A bespoke menu and fine dining experience at your table or chosen venue for you and your guests using top quality products.
An optional of setting up your dining table and bringing my own crystal, cro...