A lively duo, consisting of Guitar/vocals and Fiddle, Playing popular Irish songs and fiddle tunes, or Country/Rockabilly.
Available for all types of functions
Cheryl Oliver• 20 Sep 2016
"Everyone enjoyed the performance and the school children loved their part by joining in with instruments and dancing .Amazing !!Thank you
john sweeney• 14 Apr 2017
"Absolutely outstanding night all down to the talents of Fiddlers Green.Not only were they great musicians but really nice and friendly people.
Would and already have recommended them for future events,
Can't speak highly enough of them and it put the icing on the cake for my daughters birthday,
Once again many thanks and hope to see them again.
David Darwin• 20 Mar 2017
"Terrific. Two friendly guys, very obliging and their music was enjoyed
by all present. I would recommend them to anyone."
Judith Smith• 12 May 2018
"Fiddlers green excellent duo. Played the music we wanted. Made our evening special.
came early to set up. Would book them again"
Julie Roberts• 20 Jun 2017
This band would probably have been good had they tuned up to entertain 350 women from all over the country.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are not set in stone, but negotiated with client
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask. The more notice the better.
- How much space do you require?Min space 6x6ft
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA
- How long do you play for?Typically, 3 x 30 min or 2 x 45 min sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is cash on the day in full
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, private parties, weddings,
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Great energy, popular songs and tunes to get feet tapping
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Irish or country party or function band
Sample Irish set
40 Shades of Green
7 Drunken nights
All for me Grog
Ballad of St Annie's reel
Cockles and Mussels
Devil went ...