A lively duo, consisting of Guitar/vocals and Fiddle, Playing popular Irish songs and fiddle tunes, or Country/Rockabilly.
Available for all types of functions
David Darwin• March 20, 2017
"Terrific. Two friendly guys, very obliging and their music was enjoyed
by all present. I would recommend them to anyone."
Judith Smith• May 12, 2018
"Fiddlers green excellent duo. Played the music we wanted. Made our evening special.
came early to set up. Would book them again"
john sweeney• April 14, 2017
"Absolutely outstanding night all down to the talents of Fiddlers Green.Not only were they great musicians but really nice and friendly people.
Would and already have recommended them for future events,
Can't speak highly enough of them and it put the icing on the cake for my daughters birthday,
Once again many thanks and hope to see them again.
Cheryl Oliver• Sept. 20, 2016
"Everyone enjoyed the performance and the school children loved their part by joining in with instruments and dancing .Amazing !!Thank you
Samantha Keady• Sept. 13, 2019
They were absolutly amazing, so friendly, perfect for my nans suprise 80th birthday party last night! I would highly recommend them to anyone that has a love for irish music!
Julie Roberts• June 20, 2017
This band would probably have been good had they tuned up to entertain 350 women from all over the country.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Irish or country party or function band
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Great energy, popular songs and tunes to get feet tapping
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, private parties, weddings,
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is cash on the day in full
- How long do you play for?Typically, 3 x 30 min or 2 x 45 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Min space 6x6ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask. The more notice the better.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are not set in stone, but negotiated with client
Sample Irish set
40 Shades of Green
7 Drunken nights
All for me Grog
Ballad of St Annie's reel
Cockles and Mussels
Devil went down to Georgia
Dirty old town
Fields of Athenry
Hills of South Armagh
Isn't it grand boys
Jig of Slurs set
John Ryan's Polka / Hills of Connemara
Lannigan's Ball / Irish Washerwoman
Leaving of Liverpool
Long way to Tipperary / Pack up your troubles
Mason's Apron / Devil's Dream
Medley (If you're Irish)
Mountains of Mourne
Old Lang Syne
Rakes of Kildare
Red haired boy
Red is the Rose
Red Rose Cafe
Roisin the bow
Si Beag Si Mor
Skye Boat Song
Some days are diamonds
Star of the county Down
Step it out Mary
Streams of Whiskey
Tell me ma
These are my Mountains
Whisky in the jar
Wine drinker me