The Brew Wagon
The Brew Wagon is our mobile espresso bar in a lovingly restored vintage trailer. We have over 10 years experience in the specialty coffee sector so we believe our quality & service will really be a point of difference at any event. We use Small Batch coffee, specially roasted for us in Brighton, Prince & Sons teas from Lewes , single origin hot chocolates & home-made brownies & cakes. Our cows milk is from Northiam Dairy in East Sussex & we offer a range of non-dairy milks also.
We also do a mean Espresso Martini, if that' s your thing.
As well as our trailer we have a bar-style set up, which means we can pop-up just about anywhere, inside or out. We have access to a large team of extremely well trained baristas so no job is too big.
It is possible to apply vinyls to the bar or trailer so they are branded to suit your event.
- What services do you offer?Mobile Coffee Bars. Serving, high quality, freshly roasted coffee, teas, hot chocolates & home-made brownies & cakes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?n/a
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Brownies, cakes & pastries.
- Do you offer special menus?very special
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?We usually charge a set fee, plus drinks served at cost. We have also worked with clients who just want to pay a lump sum, up front. Of course this is absolutely fine, we would just need a good indication of guest numbers .
- What is included in the menu?All drinks. Food is offered at an extra cost on request