Faraway Hideaway Bell Tents
We hire Bell tents out to clients who have a location organized. The tents are bespoke furnished to a high standard, depending on the clients needs. This could be our Honeymoon tent with a real bed or we ca provide wedding guests with luxurious, onsite accommodation. From a kids sleepover to a 40th birthday party, we can help meet the needs of your occasion or celebration. We do all the the hard work (pitching, decorating, setting up, dismantling, washing...) so you don'y have to.
Nicola docherty• 21 Jun 2019
Faraway hideaway were a fantastic company to use for our two four man bell tents
Guy,the owner, provided a brilliant service,kind,courteous and professional,he arrived bang on time and erected two beautiful tents for us
I would highly recommend faraway hideaway for your bell tent package and will definitely be using them again!!
Frank Marshall• 25 Jun 2019
Stylish interior was much enjoyed
Setting up and taking down was done smoothly, swiftly, and on schedule
Alona Johnstone• 17 Aug 2019
I booked Faraway Hideaway for a weekend in the Cotswolds. They turned up exactly when they said they would both to put the bell tent up and take it down again. The tent was lovely, just like the photos - loads of space with comfy beds, nice bedding and nice touches like lots of led candle lights, bunting; it even said the name of our camp site on a light box.
- Do you provide power supply?No, but there are access points, through which you can put a plug socket
- What about marquee flooring?All of our bell tents have a thick zipped in groundsheet, which offers a good insulation from the ground.
- What about lighting in your marquee?We provide led torches for every tent. There is also low level lighting in the form of fairy lights, chandeliers and t-light lanterns.
- Do you provide marquee heating?No, not yet. Although we can provide hot water bottles on request.
- Do you provide insurance cover?We have public liability insurance. We can provide proof on request.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?We provide bubbly and chocolates with our Honeymoon tent. Party bags for our kids sleepover. Firewood on request.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?We have an array of colour schemes, so it's best to get in touch if you have anything particular in mind.
- How can you decorate your marquee?Our Bell tents come with bunting as standard. The guest tents will have beds, rugs, bedside tables, chandeliers, lanterns, fairy lights and more. Our Honeymoon tent is a little more luxurious, with a real bed and bedding, coir matting, pouffes and all the usual decor. We also do a chill out tent with bean bags, pouffes, cushions and lighting.
- Do you have your own site?No, we provide tents to customers who have a site in mind. This might be your back garden, a friends farm or a campsite.
Pitching, furnishing and dismantling of Bell tents.
A Glamping experience with beds, bedding, rugs, lanterns, chandeliers, bedside tables.
We can provide empty tents with bunting for the client to d...