I am a professional face painter with over 10 years experience. I only use the highest quality COSMETIC GRADE facepaints, glitter and gems. I am insured.
I can paint around 10/12 children per hour. It the really does depend on the complexity of the designs.
I will liase with you prior to your party via telephone and or email to discuss any themes or particular ideas you may have. I will provide you with 12 designs unique to your party, which we can tinker with if needs be.
On the day of your party I aim to be there around 20 minutes prior to my start time to set up and to go through any questions you may have. I will provide you with removal guidelines and business cards, which you'really more than welcome to hand out to ypyr friends. If you recommend me to 5 of your friends or family abd i secure a booking, I will provide you with 1 hours free painting! I must keep to a strict time table due to other bookings I may have on the day.
Stacey Wilkinson• 7 Apr 2019
Rachel was brilliant at the Derby 10K and 3K fun run event! Great customer service and all the face oai ting looking incredible would definitely recommend!
- Will you paint for charities?I understand charities have limited budgets and may not be able to pay my hourly fee. If my hourly was met you'd be able to offer free facepainting to entice your audience. You could even have a suggested donation to recoup some cash. I do offer another solution. I am happy to attend your event and charge the public myself, usually £3. I will donate 10% of my profits to your charity. This way we both share the risk, say if numbers in attendance are low, but if I'm especially busy your charity gains more.
- Are your glitters biodegradable?Yes. As we've come across this huge issue, we've fazed out our normal cosmetic grade glitter and moved over to biodegradable. All safe for use on the face.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No!!! I can paint between 10/12 children an hour, depending on complexity of the design. If I feel I've met my quota or am about to, I'll liase with the party host to see if they want me to remain at extra cost to paint the extra children. If I've another booking, I'll ensure any children who were not in the original quota, maybe your numbers increased due to siblings attending. I'll hand out bling or give a quick festival glitter look. A good painter will access the crowd before they begin. I know within 10 mins what the situation may be xx
- Are you DBS checked?DBS check is not legally required for facepainting. We are never alone with your children, so as a community, we feel it's a cost we would rather not pass onto the clients.
- What experience do you have working with children?10 years face painting experience. I also teach newer painters and with the help of 3 other ladies run a group dedicated to helping and educating newer facepainters. A Facebook group called "newbie facepainting help group" .
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- How long do you need to set up?Depending on the event. Outside, I'm providing my own shelter ;40 mins to 60 mins Inside, around 10/20 mins depending what services are required.
I paint faces using only the highest quality COSMETIC GRADE face paint. I use COSMETIC GRADE glitter and gems within my designs.
I also provide maternity painting, I can turn your baby bump into a un...