Fairview Films is a Videography company that specialises in Cinematic Wedding Films. We provide different packages to suit a variety of budgets and can also create unique bespoke packages that tailer to a couple personally.
- What services do you offer?We offer full day coverage as standard from Bride prep in the morning until the dancing in the evening, and deliver cinematic wedding highlight films and full documentary coverage of the ceremony, speeches and first dance.
- What does the wedding package include?All our packages are a little different, we have: A package that just includes the cinematic highlight film A package for the highlight film and full documentary coverage of your day A package for the highlight film and full documentary coverage of your day with at least 2 film makers for extra special coverage. We can also tailer packages to suit your wants and needs for the day which may include things such as guest messages or extra film makers and drone pilots.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?As a general rule, no. We like to focus on one wedding a day to ensure that no detail is missed in the run up to or on your special day.
- What style of photos do you take?Our video approach is a happy and upbeat one. We don't believe that a wedding video should be dark and gloomy because it's a happy and celebratory day. We capture most of our footage candid, meaning it is natural and un-posed. This helps capture the true magic of the day for you to remember and share again and again.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use small, discreet mirrorless cameras and gear. We don't like big, bulky distracting cameras that draw peoples attention on the day. We like to use small un-noticable audio recording equipment also to capture every word in a discreet way.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We will send you the link to your Cinematic Wedding Highlight Film for you to watch and share online with friends and family. The rest of your footage will come to you on a USB stick.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We aim to deliver your highlight film first. This should take 2 - 6 weeks after the wedding date. You will then get your other coverage (if included in package) 4 - 8 weeks after the wedding date.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We only send you edited footage as standard. However we can arrange to provide you with all the raw footage from the day for an extra charge.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?As standard there is only 1 videographer at the wedding. Other packages will also include another to provide extra coverage of the day. We can also provide a junior videographer, alongside our professionals, who is free of charge for the couple. Our junior videographers have qualifications in the field of professional videography and are undergoing extra training by Fairview Films to become part of our team.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?If the worst were to happen, and Fairview Films were unable to cover the date, then we will do all we can to provide you with a replacement that also meets your budget and style.
Full Day Wedding Videography Coverage
Cinematic Wedding Highlight Film
We also offer customisable options such as guest messages, extra videographers and more