Friendly, reliable and professional Face 'n' Glitter Artists bringing a touch of glitz to your events across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Face ‘n’ Glitz started our face painting journey back in 2012 driven by our love of creativity and putting smiles on people's faces. Since then we have fallen in love with all things glitter and are now able to offer the latest glitter and face-painting trends for a wide variety of events.
We aim to use products that are biodegradable and vegan, offering an eco-friendly and cruelty-free way to sparkle and shine!
Our services include:
*Custom-made Rustic Glitter Bar with a minimum of 2 hours hire
* 2 Professional Face ‘n’ Glitter Artists who will create wonderful memories that will sparkle forever
*We aim to use biodegradable glitter that is derived from renewable raw materials, not tested on animals and is Vegan Friendly
*A range of fancy face gems from a reputable UK cruelty-free brand that are lab tested, non-toxic, designed specif...
Tina• 10 Mar 2018
Emily came to our daughters festival themed party and was fantastic. The adults even got involved to! We loved the glitter!!!
Chris• 9 Jun 2018
Emily was fantastic, super talented and was great with the kids. Highly recommended.
- How long do you need to set up?Around 30 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?10 years experience of working with children, a BA (Hons) in Early Childhood and BTEC (Level 3) in Children's Care, Learning and Development
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What face paints do you use?High quality professional water-based face-paints suitable for use on the face/body (Diamond FX and Global brands) that are of cosmetic grade, FDA & EU compliant and Vegan Friendly. Biodegradable glitter that is derived from renewable raw materials, not tested on animals and is Vegan Friendly. A range of fancy face gems from a reputable UK cruelty-free brand that are lab tested, non-toxic, designed specifically for use on the face/body and not tested on animals.
- What other types of events do you do?Weddings, Corporate Events, Hen Do's, Adults Birthday Parents, Festivals, Other Celebrations...
Face and body glitter, festival eye designs, face-painting, glitter hair, glitter beards and much more....