Joy Whitmore Face Painter/ Makeup Artist / Photographer
Qualified Face Painter and body painting, with a good few events already in my belt. Really good with kids and friendly. Happy to accommodate please feel free to message anything you may need.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have done face painting for schools and in the local area of Leeds. I have travelled to Preston/Lancashire for events. Happy to do a group of 30 or more children. I can accompany for all ages and requests.
- What services do you offer?Makeup Artist, Bridal, Prom, Evening Special event. Classes. Photography as well. Face painting as previously mentioned.
- What does the wedding package include?Really is down to what the bride is asking for. First consultation is free with Hairdressing. Per head it is £60 and any additional travelling as well.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?If I am free and able to do I am will To offer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes me and my partner Chris Butcher are free and willing attend for Photography bookings.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No the booking party genuinely reserve the right. Any pictures that are used and ones with minors are requested prior to uploading to sites such as these and social media.
- How long do you need to set up?10-15 mintues
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?All is experience has been gained through free demos and consultations. I am level 2 and 3 qualified for Theatrical Makeup and Hairdressing.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?60 max
Makeup Artist/Face Painter and can offer additional photography if needed.