EventPAK can help you with your event and catering requirements. We are a family run business that concentrates on good service with a smile and tasty food.
Peter Kieran• 4 Apr 2019
"Fantastic service. We hired Eventpak for a suppliers day for over 100 of our customers. The food, Bacon & Sausage sandwiches for breakfast & pie & peas for dinner were excellent. Pete was friendly towards our customers & all commented on his friendly manner & quality of the food. He has been recommended by myself amongst our company. Will definitely hire again.
- What services do you offer?Catering event management and corporate hospitality.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We can provide a covered area and seating for 40 people.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We cook BBQ's on location, but generally, other food is pre-prepared at our 5* hygiene rated base.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we can offer a bespoke menu to your individual tastes.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can offer most cuisines, but our core menus are English, breakfasts, Buffets, Mexican, Italian, Spanish Tapas and Portuguese.
- Do you offer special menus?We can offer you a bespoke menu to meet your individual tastes.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes
- How does the open bar work?Either a pay bar or pre-paid bar can be provided subject to a temporary event notice. (TEN)
- What is included in the menu?We can provide any number of courses to suite your requirements.
- Do you provide power supply?We can supply a 3kw power supply via a LPG generator.
- What about marquee flooring?We can provide a woven, grey, none slip matting.
- What about lighting in your marquee?Our gazebo is adequately lit.
- Do you provide marquee heating?We can provide electric patio heating.
- Do you provide insurance cover?We have public liability insurance up to £2m.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?We can supply a whole host of equipment subject to your requirements.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?Beige walls and top.
- How can you decorate your marquee?Table decorations etc can be provided subject to your individual requirements.
Covered seating, tables & benches, cutlery, plates etc.