Evelyn Huang Pictures based in Norwich, UK, producing innovative and world-class video and photo content for brands worldwide.
Evelyn Huang Pictures connects the fastest growing market in the world for films - China - with the UK and Europe. Evelyn Huang Pictures know both markets. We offer video and photographic content for export-orientated companies (B2B) e.g. commercial video and corporate videos, and commissions and documentaries for individual customers (B2C) e.g. wedding, travel, etc.
The company is led by Evelyn, a highly experienced and ambitious film and documentary maker, who experience spans an array of productions, including feature films, documentary and television (both factual and drama) and always on the lookout for new and exciting projects to get involved with.
Personally, I passionate and enthusiastic about video, and take pride in ensuring my product is outstanding. Clients come back to me time and again and working with companies all over the UK/EU and abroa...
Jake Stark• 16 Apr 2019
Reliable and in contact. Professional looking great pictures. Recommend!
Kelly Woo• 27 Nov 2018
Evelyn is fantastic at what she does! I could not be happier with the portrait photos turned out. She made me so relaxed during the shooting. She said, she wants me to enjoy myself and it's her . job to capture the best moment for me. She is so down to earth and really captures what you looking for. It was really fun and a very good experience.
Balázs Kökényesy• 23 Nov 2018
The photoshoot was a really good time. Learned a lot and got interested in future work. Evelyn has a lot of passion and demonstrates commitment and professionalism. A very good opportunity to acquire high-quality photos. Recommended.
Ademola Onakoya• 21 Apr 2019
Evelyn is the most amazing person. She connected well with Rewa and us and made my daughter feel at ease..she also did justice to the pictures at the party. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I highly recommend her
- What wedding services do you offer?Bespoke Wedding Films in the UK and abroad.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony cameras and audio kit for quality audio. Apple iMac to edit and lots of coffee as well...
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a plan B, a network of People to shoot if I'm ill.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone for a small project. I work with my team when the project needed.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never.
- Corporate film;
- Promotion film;
- Wedding documentary;
- Wedding film;
- Wedding Photography
- Engagement Photography