THE GUILD OF PHOTOGRAPHER'S WEDDING PHOTOGRAPH OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2019.
We are very proud to announce that one of our wedding photographs has been placed in the top ten finals (out of 13,500 entries) for the Photographer's Guild Wedding Photograph of the Year.
Eternity Photo are a husband and wife team based in Wakefield West Yorkshire. We have photographed weddings now for forty years and we pride ourselves in the service we offer. We have a range of wedding packages on offer to suit any requirements or budget. Our style is relaxed and also fun. We will discretely capture the events of the day as they unfold in a natural, unposed style. We can also include a selection of those all important groups shots and well as a selection of semi posed, creative photographs pf the happy couple.
After the wedding we will carefully edit your photographs to a high standard and upload them to your own, private, password protected online gallery. From here, you will be able to view the photographs and share with family and friends. There is also an online shopping cart so wedding guests may purchase their own prints and photo downloads should they wish to do so.
If you choose a digital package you will be provided with a download code so you can download all the gallery in high resolution. If you opt for an album package, you simply note down the numbers of the photographs you wish to include. We will then design the album for you and send you a proof for your approval before the album is published.Photographs are available either digitally (as instant downloads or presented on a personalised USB) or in a professionally designed wedding album.
Services From Eternity Photo Ltd
Platinum Digital Wedding Photography - Bridal Prep To First Dance
Gold Digital Wedding Photography package
Ruby Album Package
- What services do you offer?We are primarily wedding photographers but we also cover many other genres includes portrait shoots, parts, christenings, newborn shoots, proms and corporate events.
- What does the wedding package include?All of our packages include pre and post wedding consultations. We like to keep in touch and ensure we cover everything you require to create a wonderful photographic record of your special day. All packages also come with a private, password protected online gallery so you can share your wedding photographs with friends and relatives far and wide.We offer digital only, album only or packages which include both options.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Relaxed candids, groups shots and creative shots of the bride and groom.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional grade Nikon DSLR cameras - we always carry at least two bodies with another as 'backup' which usually remains in the car. A wide selection of professional grade Nikon lenses from wide angle to telephoto zooms plus a selection of prime lenses for low light photography. Flash equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?A password protected online gallery comes as standard with all of our services. Viewable @ www.eternityphoto.smugmug.com This also has an online shopping cart should any wedding guests wish to purchase their own digital photo downloads or prints.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Turnaround is usually 2 to 3 weeks or up to 5 weeks during busy periods.
- Do you send all the photos taken?The beauty of digital is that it enables photographs to take more than necessary. Being a photography for over thirty years during the days of film means I still aim to get every photo exactly right in camera. My purpose of taking additional photographs is to ensure I capture the perfect expression. More are also taken during group shots as the more there are in a photograph, the greater risk there always is of one of the wedding guests blinking or turning away from the camera - especially young children. Any such photographs are therefore removed during the editing process and you are presented with all the best shots.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Kevin is the main photographer who is assisted by his wife, and business partner, Sue. who helps to organise wedding guests and ensure the happy couple are perfectly positioned for those 'semi-posed' shots. She is also there to capture additional shots from different angles during the wedding ceremony. We do work closely with a network of other local professional photographers who we can call upon you require a second photographer to capture additional photographs - for example groom prep whilst the main photographer deals with the bridal prep or additional candids whilst the group shots are being taken. Obviously we have to pay the other photographer so we are required to charge an additional £200 for this service.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?As mentioned above we do work very closely with a network of professional photographs who can be called upon should an emergency arise.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We always ask for your permission before publishing anything on our website or social media page.
Wedding photography - Our style is relaxed and unobtrusive. We aim to capture the events of the day as they unfold by taking a selection of informal, candid photographs. We will also provide you with those traditional group shots a few creative shots of the happy couple.
Event photography - We are available to capture any event, capturing lots of natural, fun photographs and, if requested, we can also bring along our portable studio equipment to capture some formal studio style photos. We also have an event printer if you wish for us to provide prints on the night.