Entree is an exciting and young band, specialising in the classic party tunes but also in the lost classics that you love but that most bands don't play. With a mix of Male and Female lead vocals and a core group of excellent musicians they are the perfect choice for your wedding or party.
Entree are based in Guildford in Surrey but travel all over the UK to perform for specialist clients, first class venues and locations and wedding and party clients alike. The band is made of Male and female vocals, guitar, keys, bass and drums, giving you one of the best sounding live party bands, able to cover a wide range of songs and styles and adapt their set on the night to fit your mood and guests.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One of the UK's best live wedding and party bands.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A true mix of old classics and edgy new songs unplayed by other bands.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept bank transfers only to keep you and us secure.
- How long do you play for?Our live shows are typically 2 hours in length but can be split up into either 2 x 60 mins sets or 3 x 40 mins.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have a great live set up including a top of the line PA system and LED lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We work with so many venues and clients that we know keeping you and us safe is a priority. We have up to £10M of PLI and all our equipment is PAT tested on a yearly basis.
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 5m x 3m is required for performance.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! We are always happy to learn a favourite song of yours.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We do take breaks which we work in and around our live sets. We'll talk to you about how this works and how we can best make it work for your event.
Move Your Feet
Dancing In The Moonlight
Shape Of You