I’m a wedding and portrait photographer based in Buckinghamshire. I have a relaxed and informal approach to my photography, favouring candid and natural moments. I am a mum of two cheeky but gorgeous boys who are growing up way too fast, so I really appreciate the importance of capturing the natural and seemingly mundane (though not to me) day to day moments, as well as the big memories and milestones.
Having been a bride myself I know how much time and effort goes into planning your special day. Its one of the only days in your life where you will have everyone you love in one place and I want to make sure I capture all the fun, love and happiness that brings.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but have relationships with other photographers if more than one is required
- What does the wedding package include?Very flexible based on the needs of the client. Can cover anything from ceremony only to all day coverage of bridal preparations all the way to first dance. All digital files are included in the price.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes there will be an online gallery on my website
- What kind of technology do you use?I have 2 full frame Canon camera's, different lenses and lighting
- What style of photos do you take?I favour candid/reportage photography to capture the authentic moments
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I put a lot of effort and attention to detail into the weddings I cover, and wouldn't want to cover more than one in day for that reason.
- What does the wedding package include?Very flexible based on the needs of the client. Can cover anything from ceremony only to all day coverage of bridal preparations all the way to first dance.
- What services do you offer?Event Photography, Wedding Photography, Portrait Photogprapy