Eight In A Bar is an award winning Cornish Male Voice group based in Falmouth. There are 16 men in the group and we sing a varied programme of pop, folk, ballads, shanties and classical choral music to suit your event. We sing accompanied with a pianist and acapella with a musical director. Eight In A Bar are fun and engage with the audience.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Eight In A Bar is a Cornish Male Voice group singing in 4 part close harmony with 16 members.
- What are the highlights of your career?We won the International Male Voice competition for best under 40 singing group in 2013.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We would sing in two 45 minute sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No unfortunately we have a set repertoire. However, if you give us 2 months notice of your favourite song we will learn it!
- How much space do you require?We would need a floor space large enough for a group of 16 men.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA but no lighting (yet)
- How long do you play for?1-2 hours
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept payment by PayPal, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Who are your previous clients?Private individuals, mayoral events, charitable events, numerous Churches and even singing for the WI ladies.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, funerals, birthday parties, corporate functions, fundraising events.
Choral, folk, pop and even Scandinavian music. A repertoire of over 30 songs to suite any event.