The World-class voices of Libby Johnstone and Lucy Campbell blend to form Eden. Specialising in Classical /Pop Crossover, Eden have a fresh modern approach to music. Taking their inspiration from Katherine Jenkins, Il Divo, Sarah Brightman and All Angels, they combine each of their influences to create a unique and beautiful act. A Classical/Crossover duo with a difference, Eden create and produce their own arrangements, and are the only duo to focus on modern music by artists such as Metallica, Heart and Take That, combining it with a classical twist, whilst also being able to offer traditional classical music, and songs from the musicals.
Lucy and Libby were first introduced by a mutual friend through Facebook before meeting for the very first time on the beautiful island of St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Since then they have gone on to record 2 albums together with the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, full length album "Wicked Game" and Christmas EP "Stardust" are out now and available on iTunes & Amazon. In February 2016 they released their first single "Il Gladiatore" based on themes from the motion picture "Gladiator" which reached number 1 in the official iTunes Classical chart on pre-orders alone.
With over 20 years' experience in the performing industry, Eden have been privileged to tour with their already established show for the past 6 years, with world-wide performances including Asia, Russia, Brazil and the USA. More recent performances include performing to 25,000 live on Sky Sports 1 at the DW Stadium for the Wigan Warriors game, the 2015 Champions League Final in Berlin and the O2 Arena as support for Ennio Morricone. Together they have performed at some of the most prestigious venues around, including London's West End, Blenheim Palace, The Dorchester, Nottingham Ice Arena, and for the likes of Michael Ball, and the Prime Minister - Theresa May.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually perform at Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties, Product Launches and Summer Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Warner Hotels P&O Holland America Oceania Cruises Azamara Cunard Celebrity Cruises Regent Seven Seas Center Parcs JCB North Cyprus Property Awards Blenheim Palace
- How long do you play for?We can perform as required. Standard show times are 2 x 45 minutes, 1 x 60 minutes, 2 x 30 minutes or 3 x 20 minutes. We're also able to sing at both Wedding ceremony and receptions.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we provide our own PA system up to 250 people and microphones.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We can work with limited space and perform on the spot.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as there is a decent backing track available and we have 4 weeks notice we can learn requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take minimal breaks depending on the set lengths you'd like.
We have an extensive repertoire covering Classical, Musical Theatre and modern day chart music suitable for Weddings. Please ask for a copy should you like to see what we can offer you.