We are quality caterers who pride themselves on providing an excellent service for any event. We use only the best produce, using local individual businesses. We bake the majority of our dishes, pastries and cakes on our premises to ensure that everything reaches the venue fresh and tasty. We can provide staff to help make your event go smoothly. We also cater for all diets.
Elaine Harrison• 14 Oct 2017
Eats n Treats provided the catering for a wedding I attended on 14th October. The food was amazing and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend them for functions both large and small"
Elaine Harrison• 24 Aug 2017
Eats and Treats did the most wonderful buffet for a wake at Cossall Old School Room yesterday. Elaine really took on board all our requirements and noted all our favourite foods to provide a really delicious spread. Their organisation and attention to detail helped make the day's proceedings end in style and it was very reassuring to know that we could leave all of this side of things in safe hands. Thank you, Eats and Treats. You did Mary proud and helped us a great deal during...
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We cater for everybody as much as possible, gluten free, dairy free, nut allergies, vegetarian, vegan, low fat
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We cater mainly British food but we can add different food from other countries
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Definitely, we are here to serve you so we will do exactly what you ask for
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can cook at the venue if the location has the suitable equipment to enable us to cook and present food
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do have a small venue for small parties of up to 26 people plus we have a garden with seating for 45 people
- What services do you offer?We can offer a professional catering service for your event, we can provide hot or cold food, afternoon tea catering, anything from a basic buffet to something more up market. We can provide smart uniformed staff to attend your event to set up, serve and clear up if required.