Our repertoire is varied and very entertaining, ranging across time from the 60's right through to the present day. As corporate and wedding entertainment goes, we're one of the best.
We now offer a complete musical party package, consisting of:
'DUVET:Lounge' (mellow tunes, played on acoustic guitars: perfect music and atmosphere to imbibe and digest to).
Duvet - The Ultimate Covers Band!! (a great party band)
and to finish you off
the DUVET… DJ can keep you dancing to the early hours!
The line up is made up of lead vocal, guitar, bass, drums, percussion and backing tracks and boasts three accomplished vocalists with perfect three part harmonies.
Artists We Cover
Amy Winehouse, Blink 182, Erasure, Jackson Five, The Jam, Jamiroquai, Kaiser Cheifs, The Killers, Madness, Otis Redding, The Proclaimers, Queen, Scissor Sisters, Take That… and many more!
Sarah Hollands• 27 Jun 2017
"You were all absolutely brilliant last night, thank you so much. Sensational sounds!
If anyone is thinking of hiring a live band for their function, do not hesitate, book Duvet - they will make the evening and get the whole room dancing.
Thank you so much."
Flt Lt James Barker• 30 Sep 2017
"I booked Duvet The Ultimate Covers Band!! for the RAF Leeming Officers Mess Summer Ball 2017. From the outset they were clearly very professional, providing playlists in advance and providing links to see some of the sets they had played previously.
Smart and punctual they more than delivered on the night and I have received nothing but praise for their performance and I look forward to welcoming them back to RAF Leeming.
Flt Lt James Barker, Deputy Squadron Commander"
Jonny & Claire Lee• 1 Nov 2017
"Hi Jez and the guys,
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for making our wedding day so special. Everybody absolutely loved the evening. Your music sets were perfect and kept everybody on the dance floor. For us, this was exactly what we wanted and you certainly delivered. Many thanks once again, Jonny & Claire Lee"
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, cheque, PayPal, bank transfer etc.
- How long do you play for?Depending on what options you choose, we can play for up to 3.5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Roughly 3m * 4m, but we can come out as a four piece and we can squeeze up a bit.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe. Let us know what it is and we'll have a look.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?WE usually break between sets, for as long as you like
Mix and match between:
Four piece band.
Five piece band.
Acoustic set before for one hour.
Acoustic set before for two sets of 45 mins.
Our set list includes:
All The Small Things