Dusty Silvers is a 21 year old singer/guitarist that does popular covers for events/functions. Often seen busking in Bangor high st., her music is very 50's-90's inspired and she does her own original songs and also covers of popular hits by bands such as The Beatles, The La's, Oasis, The Jam, David Bowie, Pink Ffloyd, Lionel Richie, The Supremes, The Marvelletes... Anything Motown or Rock n roll inspired. For the original songs: these are constantly being written each and every day and so Dusty's own personal set list is changeable and also dependent on the events organizer's wishes. For the originals it is best to send her a direct message requesting some of the freshest of her new songs and she will send you all the information you require.
She's performed in popular venues over North Wales such as Y Castell in Pwllheli and Bar Uno in Bangor, and has proven to be professional and reliable at all times. After the 1st gig there is a 10% discount on further performances.
This atmospheric music will set the scene for any event and will provide rockin' tunes that will appeal to all.
(Open to Requests).
(Own equipment and means of transport).
(Live Performance at The Crossville Pub Bangor May 2016- Audio).
(Live Performance at Y Castell March 2016- Audio).
- How long do you play for?Any length of time. Dusty Silvers has written over 50 songs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?These aspects can easily be arranged.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The equipment is safe and good quality. However, Dusty Silvers is rather skint and does not have the means for insurance yet. When she does this will be a priority.
- How much space do you require?Enough space for two guitarists (this includes Dusty) and a bongo/drum-box player.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Dusty Silvers is capable of this and can take any requests as long as they coincide with the general tone of the music she plays.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?However many breaks the event organizer feels adequate. Dusty often busks (in her spare time) for hours at a time without breaks so can keep going if necessary.
The La's- There She Goes.
The Supremes- Come See About Me.
Elvis-That's alright Mama.
Thin Lizzy- Jailbreak.
David Bowie- Ziggy Stardust.
Martha and the Vandellas- Nowhere to Run.
The Jam- That's Entertainment
Martha and the Vandellas- Heatwave.
Ocean Colour Scene- Hundred Mile High City.
Oasis- Don't Look Back in Anger.
The Beatles- Helter Skeleter.
The Who- My Generation.
The La's- I can't sleep.
(PLEASE NOTE: this is not a set list but it is only an indication of the covers Dusty is particularly skilled at. A set list will be provided as soon as possible- within 24hrs- upon confirmation of gig. Dusty does a mixture of covers and her own songs but is flexible with regard to cover: original song ratio and can also do either or. It really depends on what you want!).