Dorset Wood Fired Pizza
If you have a private or corporate event, we are available for hire. We can cater for groups both big and small, feeding up to 100 people an hour. Previous private events we have attended include wedding receptions, corporate parties, festivals and events, charity events and even small back garden birthday parties. We use top quality ingredients sourced from Dorset and the West Country as much as we can. We make our own dough and sauce and every pizza is hand stretched in front of your guests and cooked fresh for the perfect taste.
- What services do you offer?We provide wood fired pizza for festivals, parties, wedding receptions and other events. Either in buffest style with large sliced pizza on platters or cooked to order individual pizzas. We also provide side dishes on request.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we need to cook in our own area as the oven is wood fired and has to be outside of any marquees for example.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Our menus are tailor made to every clients preferences. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free are all available by arrangement.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Neopolitan style wood fired pizza
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we can tailor the menu to requirements
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?We use home made fresh dough and tomato sauce to make Neopolitan style wood fired pizza. We try to use as much ingredients from Dorset and the West Country as possible. Some example toppings include amazing cured meats from the artisan charcuterie Capreolus of Dorset. We use their Nduja Salami, Coppa Ham, pancetta and other salamis. We use some amazing cheeses from Dorset like the Blue Vinny or Dorset Red and our mozzarella is made in Somerset by Brue Valley Cheeses.
According to your preference we can serve you and your guests pizza in two ways. For large groups we usually cook to an agreed menu of 4 large sliced pizza and serve these on platters for your guests ...