Domanique is a solo UK vocalist available with extensive experience available for bookings in the West Midlands.
Performing the best hits from the Motown to Modern day including 50s/60s/70s/80s and Motown/Reggae/Ska eras guaranteed to create the best atmosphere at your venue.
Domanique can be booked for your Wedding, she is flexible and has packages to suit your needs whether this is for the ceremony or evening entertainment. Domanique can also be booked for evening entertainment at your Party, Events, Pubs and Social Clubs.
Book Domanique today to take you back in time singing hits from the likes of Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Dusty Springfield, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Earth, Wind & Fire and many more!!
Louise Bou Harb• 28 Oct 2018
Was fun fabulous and full of energy ... I highly recommend her ...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I mainly have experience singing in pubs and social clubs but also sing at various occasions such as weddings and parties
- Who are your previous clients?I have sung at many events for: Hungry Horse Pubs House of Fraser JRS Make Up Artist Wragge & Co
- How long do you play for?I can cater for your needs performing any of the following timings: 1x 60 minutes 2x 45 minutes 3x 30 minutes However if you require me for a shorter time let me know.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I need enough room to set up two PA speakers on their stands and a small table for my mixing desk
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You are more then welcome to contact me for your request - If I am able to perform it I will but I will need notice to do this.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This all depends on the performance times and how long you require my services
'Jimmy Mack' Martha & The Vandellas
'Dancing in the Street' Martha & The Vandellas
'Come see about me' The Supremes
'Hey Big Spender' Shirley Bassey
'RESPECT' Aretha Franklin