A wide range of classic rock and pop covers from an experienced and versatile musician and singer. Available as a solo performer or with violin and/or percussion accompaniment depending on your needs. Equally able to provide background ambience for your reception or a lively band for your party or function.
John gartland• June 7, 2019
It was a difficult and emotional day, but I could not have been more impressed with the performance. Absolutely beautiful
Wayne Lake• March 2, 2019
Wes was fantastic throughout. Very easy to deal with theoughout and even learnt a song just for us! On the night he was absolutely brilliant and just what I'd hoped for. Played a couple of sets for us and really made the night. Thank you so much!!
Nathan Price• Dec. 3, 2018
Wes helped me to create the perfect wedding proposal last night. I arranged everything quite late but Wes was incredibly flexible and travelled into Birmingham City centre to play the role of a ‘busker’ in order to play mine and my partners song. Wes text and emailed throughout and accommodated several last minute changes to ensure the perfect moment, even learning the song from scratch in only a few days. Everything went off without a hitch and the moment was perfect. I cannot thank Wes enough, truly wonderful. My first choice for future bookings or when referring to friends or family.
Joel Gibson• Aug. 25, 2018
"Doc Emmett Brown (Wes) was the perfect choice of musician for our wedding. I had been searching for some time before I came across his profile, and was seriously losing hope that I would actually find someone with talent let alone someone I genuinely enjoyed listening to. Great communication ahead of the day which gave me confidence there would be no unexpected surprises, and when I met him, I found him to be professional, polite and a thoroughly pleasant chap.
Wes was open to song suggestions ahead of his performance which we had emailed to him and he worked most of them into his set. Thank you for being a part of making our day something really special to remember Wes – I hope to see you again sometime!
I would highly recommend booking the Doc!"
Stuart Bradnam• July 1, 2018
Doc Emmett Brown (Wes Finch) played 2 x awesome sets at our Picnic In The Park event - excellent musician, with a fantastic voice. I cannot recommend him highly enough - made a lot of fans here I can tell you!!
Lucee• April 28, 2018
We had he doc brown trio for our wedding in april and we were absolutely astounded! My mum passed away a couple of years ago and Wes even learnt my parents favourite song in just a few short days for my dad and I to have a first dance to. My dad cried on the dance floor! The trio were just absolutely fantastic and their style of music was incredible and they set such an amazing atmosphere for our day. Communication was great and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you guys!!!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic guitar, rock and pop covers from an experienced performer.
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting Billy Bragg at the RSC, Stratford-on-Avon. Opening fro Richard Thompson at Warwick Folk Festival. Many wonderful festival, pub, folk club gigs - too many to mention!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I always offer to learn a special request for a first dance or special occasion/person. I am able to bring my good friend and violin player, Jools for accompaniment too.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, festivals, corporate functions.
- Who are your previous clients?Happy customers from all over the UK! The RSC, Stratford-on-Avon, Age UK Warwickshire, UK Camping and Caravanning Club, The Duke of Edinburgh Awards, Warwickshire Wildlife...
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, PayPal, or cash
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 45 minutes but I am flexible and able to do more or less.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?A few square metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will give it a go!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on how long I am playing for - usually 15- 20 minutes between sets.
Songs from the country greats like Hank Williams and Willie Nelson, through the pop rock of Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie and Fleetwood Mac up to anthems from the present day from the likes of Taylor Swift and Kings of Leon.
Fully PAT tested equipment, Public Liability Insured, and special requests learned