DJs4Hire can cater for Weddings, Celebrations and Events of up to 500 people!
Base packages offer premium sound systems, intelligent lighting and a modern looking setup. I work with my customers to discuss music and will do everything I can to ensure your event is a success. Optional upgrades at affordable prices include enhanced sound and lighting, room lighting and an LED starcloth.
I have experience at Weddings, Bars, Adult parties of all ages and Corporate events. Therefore I am very versatile and can cater for all types of celebrations.
I provide contracts for my bookings and hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Equipment is tested and maintained on a regular basis. I hold £10mil public liability insurance.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can cater for outdoor events of up to 500 people, providing that there is adequate weather protection for my equipment.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all of my sound and lighting is professional and of excellent quality.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?It may be possible to source music prior to an event if given reasonable notice, but I do not stream music at events due to quality loss and potential technical issues. I ask clients to email a list of 20 songs as a guide to work from.
- What style of music do you offer?I can cater for a broad range of music styles, mostly commercial music ranging from the 1960's up to the present day. I do play more niche styles where required, but I would need to discuss with the client prior to the event.
I can offer DJ services at your event, with or without equipment and hiring speakers for corporate events & private parties is also available.