DJ SOUND QUEEN With Live DJ & Percussion
DJ SOUND QUEEN offers professional, affordable and reliable DJ packages with a personal touch to create the perfect entertainment experience that you and your guests will remember for all the right reasons!
With over 10 years DJ’ing experience, I now specialise in Weddings, Corporate Functions and Private Parties.
I am based in Warrington, Cheshire but travel all over the UK to deliver a unique service in the lead up to your event and on your big day/night!
All my equipment is high end, PAT tested and regularly maintained to avoid any unwanted crackles and pops! I can also have available a selection of disco/laser lighting and room mood lighting throughout your day to enhance the atmosphere even further! I will always provide a fast and efficient setup.
My prices are based on a number of factors. When messaging, please let me know the date of your big day, the venue, start/finishing times and a brief outline of any specific requirements. I have a host of options to tailor to your exacting requirements! Once I have this information, I will be able to provide you with a fixed price quotation.
I am not the type of DJ to constantly interrupt the flow of the music with meaningless announcements. I can however use the microphone to make announcements throughout the evening when and if required.
The option of a projector and screen has proved very popular at weddings that may have taken place on a date prior to the evening reception. This is great for showing slide-shows of the bride and groom and their friends and family. Occasionally I am asked to make a slideshow from photos taken during the day to project on the screens during the evening reception, a great way to share some of those extra special moments with your evening guests.
Weddings are a once in a lifetime event. An average entertainment service will produce average results. Poor sound quality, equipment and poor music selection are just two examples that could completely ruin what was otherwise a perfect day. The price you pay for entertainment is directly proportional to the quality you will receive.
I am very passionate about delivering your idea of perfection and offer a free consultation once your booking is confirmed prior to your big day. This allows me to finalise any finer details and I would love to share in your excitement and meet you face to face!
I prefer to setup my equipment well in advance of your guests arriving. My average setup/soundcheck time is just over 1 hour. If I am only booked for the evening and it is not possible to setup in advance of yours guests arriving, I will always ensure a quick and efficient setup to minimise disturbance.
I deal directly with all my clients and I am not part of an agency. I have full Public Liability Insurance of up to £10m to give you total peace of mind. A copy of this will be sent you once your booking is confirmed. When you book DJ SOUND QUEEN there won’t be a middleman! I am with you from the moment you contact me and always get back to your messages within 24 hours.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional, Affordable and Reliable!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Previous events have included Weddings, Birthday’s, Engagements, Anniversaries, Christenings, corporate events, theme nights and more!
- How can event planners pay for your services?To secure your date, I would request just a £50 deposit and the remaining balance would be payable up to 7 days before your big day by BACS or PayPal.
- How long do you play for?However long you want us for! As the live DJ & Percussion duo, we would typically perform a 1-hour set at a time in the day/night to suit you. Example setlists are available to download.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! All the equipment I use is my own. I have 3kw professional PA system which is capable for catering up to 500 people. I have a selection of wash/disco/laser lighting available as well as added extras such as a smoke machine etc. I will always provide a fast and efficient setup.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes! I have full PLI and all my equipment is high end, PAT tested and regularly maintained to avoid any unwanted crackles and pops!
- How much space do you require?Approx 4m x 4m (we can be flexible!)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! I am happy to purchase songs for my DJ set in advance.
- What style of music do you offer?I play music from a wide range of genres, from wedding/party classics right through the decades to current, chart and commercial dance music; with everything in between. You can be as involved with the music choice as you would like to be! I always work with my clients to design a completely bespoke playlist based around the musical preferences of you and your guests to make sure everyone is happy and to create a night you won't forget!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes! We are happy to learn any specific songs for our DJ & Percussion set with plenty of notice.
- How far in advance should I contact you?Once you have a venue and date confirmed, that would be a great time to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and work together in creating a night you and your guests won’t forget!
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Usually per event, but should you wish to add additional time to a booking this is available at an hourly rate.
- If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?Yes. I am able to offer additional time throughout your day. This could include background music during your wedding breakfast, drinks reception, guest arrival or for any other special moments. I am also able to offer additional hours to extend the evening beyond midnight should your chosen venue allow this.
You can be as involved with the music choice as you would like to be! I always work with my clients to design a completely bespoke playlist based around the musical preferences of you and your guests to make sure everyone is happy and to keep the dance floor busy! I play music from a wide range of genres, from wedding/party classics right through the decades to current, chart and commercial dance music; with everything in between to cater for all age groups.
I also provide background music during your wedding breakfast, drinks reception, guest arrival or for any other special moments. I can offer a wireless microphone for your speeches, a projector and screen to display pictures of your big day or even a smoke machine to take your pictures to the next level!
I also offer a live DJ & Percussion duo set filled with modern dance/club classics. This proves to be very popular with our clients and is a guaranteed party starter! We are happy to learn any specific songs for this set up to 1 month in advance or play a different genre but find modern/classic dance music is far better received and fills the dance floor instantly!