DJ Ricky Gold
Sick of cheesy DJs that likes the sound of their own voice. If you want more of a club style DJ for your event/party/wedding, then look no further.
I'm a Mobile DJ with over 20 years DJing experience, own my own fully customisable sound and lighting system, have 10 million pounds worth of PLI Insurance, fully PAT test my gear annually and I am ready to serve you in making your event, party or special occasion a huge success.
I offer my services to the general public as a Wedding DJ and as a Party DJ for private parties such as anniversaries, birthdays, engagement parties, corporate events, Christmas / New Years Eve parties and more...
In addition to private parties I also have vast experience DJing in bars, restaurants and night clubs and happy to take booking for either one off or regular events. In the past I have held residencies in many notable bars and nightclubs in Ireland, America and here in the South of England.
I currently cover the greater Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch area, however happy to travel further on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have now built up an array of modular sound and lighting setups that I can customise to match any theme, room layout or size.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10 Million worth of insurance through Insure4Music. Equipment Fully PAT Tested annually. Certificates available on request.
- What style of music do you offer?I have a vast music collection spanning the 1950s to current day. I subscribe to at least 2 paid for professional DJ Pools to obtain all the latest and greatest tracks and remixes. I have clean and DJ Friendly versions of most songs.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, though it's rare that I don't have a song ready to play.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, I have done garden parties of varying sizes including integration with bands.
I offer my services to the general public as a Wedding DJ for wedding discos and as a Party DJ for private parties such as anniversaries, birthdays, engagement parties, corporate events, Christmas / New Years Eve parties and more...