I'm Remko, aka DJ Remmy, your resident Dutch DJ in the UK, offering a client-tailored service with a personal touch.
I'd normally ask for your favourite songs, artists, genres & eras, to create an online playlist for you to comment on or rearrange.
See my profile for a variety of videos, alongside what clients had to say about my services. Message me anytime for a prompt response.
Bookings include: Quality sound system, lighting, mics for speeches, bespoke background music through the event, PAT tested & PLI Insured.
Suzanna TEZENIS• 1 Dec 2018
Overall we where really satisfied with the performance in our Flagship store Tezenis. Having a DJ act in store will always attract people and refresh the mood in the store. Remmy is a great DJ and we did appreciate his presence in our store and wish him all the success in the future. Thank you!
Ashley Karim• 6 Jul 2018
We used Sound With us for our wedding in East London last weekend. From initial phone call, through to the end of night Remko was fab! Super professional, fun to work with, and took all our stress away. Remko arranged our sound and lighting for the day, and we had so many compliments! Would def recommend. Thank you!!
- What is the most high profile gig you've performed?Hurlingham Club, Hospital Club, Bloomberg, KPMG, TEZENIS to name a few.
- Which artists have you been most influenced by?Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Robert Miles, Martin Garrix, Sunnery James, Ryan Marciano
- Which venues have you performed at in the past?Wedding venues, hotels, members clubs, sports clubs, theatres, bars, restaurants, festivals, markets, fairs.
- What do your clients love most about your performances?Clients repeatedly mention the vast musical knowledge & bespoke sets, alongside my special attention to detail and warm & friendly approach.
- Can you learn specific pieces before the event?Yes. Playing new tracks keeps me quick my feet and keeps my repertoire fresh. This will normally be free of charge. * In case you have an exceptional request (i.e anything especially pre-mixed, or rare track that needs to be purchased) I may have to charge a bit extra.
- Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?You can select ALL your songs, and even select some songs which aren’t on my list. I love playing new songs, and ensuring your sets are fully-tailored and unique to your event.
- How much time do you need to set up?1-2hrs. * Generally, the earlier I can get in - the better * Timings vary based on the amount of lighting required * Setup is normally quiet, besides the last 15-30min of sound check * When meal & entertainment happen in the same hall, some venues supply a divider screen for me to setup behind while guests are dining.
- Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?All my bookings include a bespoke DJ playlist service throughout the event, tailored with all your song requests. Live DJ sets are also available at a special price.
- What if my timings change after I've booked you?When you book with me, I keep that date & time in my diary just for you. I understand that timings for any event can vary and always remain as flexible as possible within reason, while communicating with you prior to and throughout the event. Please note: Additional fees may apply for finishing after midnight (in line with Musician Union regulations).
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 4m wide x 3m deep.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I do, as long as sufficient cover from sun / rain / wind is arranged. Cover size will vary based on the size of the overall outside area and the size of the setup.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. Playing new tracks keeps me quick my feet and keeps my repertoire fresh. This will normally be free of charge. * In case you have an exceptional request (i.e anything especially pre-mixed, or rare track that needs to be purchased) I may have to charge a bit extra.
- What style of music do you offer?The sets are fully tailored to your requests. Genres include: Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, Dance, House, Club, Garage, Alternative, Ambiance, Rock, Rock & Roll, Jive, Swing, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul, Motown, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, Current Chart
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, my PLI is for 10 million and all my equipment is PAT tested yearly.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Indeed I do. Remember, music can only sound as good as the amplification it's playing through. That's why I use PAT tested high-end amplification, as well as colour-coordinated party & mood lighting, to ensure everything looks & sounds the best it can for your event.
Sets are fully client-tailored.
Rock & Roll