We are Northern Ireland's Number 1 award winning entertainment company. We provide premium entertainment at affordable prices. Our services include
Jordan• Dec. 25, 2017
I honestly couldn't recommend these guys enough! We have always used them for partys and now they have so much more to offer. They done dj and photo booth at our wedding last night along with the beautiful led heart arch led love letters and a gorgeous white post box with decor with it and they were stunning! Another plus is that they are the nicest guys ever and added some fun to our wedding adding a mr n mrs game which was a good laugh and made a we mix song for our bridal party dance everyone loved it they are brilliant!
Grace• Dec. 25, 2017
Just had Our wedding yesterday, I cannot recommend these guys enough! From start to finish they are so professional. All products and services they provided are top quality and give your day the WOW factor. Dance floor was packed all night with the best selection of music for all wedding party guests. We had the most amazing day but these guys gave us the most amazing evening reception anyone could ask for. Highly recommended
Andrea• Dec. 25, 2017
We had such a fun wedding, so much thanks to these two guys for helping make our big day so special. Excellent value for money and professional service. Quite a few of our guests said how great the music choices were and timing of the different styles of music was spot on. DJ Kube played all of my song choices as requested beforehand in my email, communication was very good between us as Neil came and spoke to us personally and put us at ease before the whole party started. This Bride & Groom thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the DJ and photo booth.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We supply a full sound & light setup
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our equipment is PAT tested and we carry full public liability insurance UpTo 10 million
- What style of music do you offer?We play a wide variety of music to cater for all groups from 50s to current chart country to rnb
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes we accept requests on the night
- Do you do open-air acts?We don't currently offer open air events
Starlight dance floors
& Much more