I thoroughly love late 90's and early 00's Dance music that we all still crave in nightclubs today.
I love nothing more than to see a crowd bouncing to this great music genre.
I can either compliment an existing DJ to build in a great Dance/Trance session for as little or as long as you want me. Or let me take control from start to finish, leaving you with little to worry about.
I come with existing equipment to plug into a ready to go PA system and require either a DJ booth or a space at around 6ft x 8ft minimum.
I do it mostly out of loving what I do, the point being that I am not greedy on the money.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I can provide you with a public liability insurance certificate and all my equipment is PAT Tested.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, but shelter is required for electronics, just in case.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I come with the equipment required to produce the sounds, but have to plug into existing PA systems. I am best suited to playing in nightclubs. But if you have an event which is not in a club, just find out what kind of set up they have. I can also help you hire the additional equipment required to achieve a great night.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?As a DJ, I aim to please. So let me know if there is something that you would like that I may have not mentioned. For example, you want a short Garage set or would like me to supply glowsticks. Just ask!
- What style of music do you offer?Dance, House & Trance sets from late 90's into 00's