DJ Decks Mobile Disco was established in 2010. With a huge music collection all on CDs! Now 8 years on and with a wealth of experience providing entertainment for weddings, military functions, milestone birthday parties, new years eve parties, fetes and much more. DJ Decks Mobile Disco can provide a fully scaleable disco setup bespoke to each event. High quality sound and light systems as well as a fully digital playback system are at the forefront of every event catered for as well as a regularly updated music library.
Meet your DJ
DJ Deck is a multi genre self taught DJ. He has a wealth of experience in various functions, is a perfectionist and can't stand messy wires and certainly can't stand bad quality sound! From his first event over 7 years ago DJ Deck has been praised for his excellent music selection regardless of the event he is performing at and is sure to make you event one to remember!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Absolutely! Everything that is required to make your night one to remember will be provided.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Of course! All equipment is PAT tested each year and I have public liability insurance. Certificates available on request for total peace of mind.
- I have some music i'd like played which is on a mp3 player can you play it?Yes however no responsibility can be accepted for the device provided.
- Can guests make requests?Yes of course! guests can request in person at the DJ booth or through my Facebook page please be aware however that guests cannot plug in music devices. Yes I have an AUX cord but this is for my backup only.
- What if you need to cancel my eventIn the very unlikely event your booking is cancelled your deposit will be refunded.
- Do you organise party games?I'm afraid not. Only sound and lighting is provided.
- How long do you need to setup and pack down?I asked for superman but he isn’t available. Therefore at least an hour is needed to set up and pack down.
- What power do you need?At least two separate 13 amp 240 volt sockets or one 16amp socket. If a 16amp socket please let me know before the event as extra equipment is required. If generator power is being supplied I require one with at least 2500watts.
- I've heard that some DJs drink alcohol on the job, do you?Absolutely not! this is very unprofessional and does not set a good example of DJ Decks Mobile Disco. Plus how would all the equipment get home?
- I have a set playlist will you play it?Why not use an iPod? A DJs job is to use his music knowledge to give you and your guests the best night possible it's what you pay for! Therefore playlists will be used as a GUIDE only.
- I have received a cheaper quote, can you beat it?Whilst I feel my pricing is competitive if you have received a cheaper quote somewhere else I will do my best to beat or match it.
- My venue has a sound limiter will this be a problem?Ah the sound limiter, a DJs number one enemy. Venues with these installed can be accommodated however please be aware that the volume of music tends to be significantly lower sigh :( in a venue with a limiter than in one without.
- What type of sound system do you have, I don't want it too loud or quiet.The sound systems I use are much more flexible than many other DJs. and uses up to six speakers that’s four tops and two subs. In other words four for the la la las and two for the boom boom booms depending on the size of the event/ venue. This means all of the sound can be focused onto the dance floor or zoned. Zoning means the level on the dance floor can be loud enough to dance and the level in say the seating or bar lower so your guests still have their voices and ears at the end of the night but still loud enough for people to hear that song they love! and then they start to dance, DANCE like they've never danced before, hopefully :)
- Do I need to provide food and or drinks?Whilst it is appreciated when clients offer food or drinks please do not feel like you have to. I bring my own food and drink. Heads up though, I like cake, a lot.
- Are you CRB/DBS cleared?Yes I am CRB/DBS cleared. My certificate can be viewed on request.
I can cater for a wide range of events such as.
Childrens Birthday parties
18th and 21st birthday parties
school discos and much more!