DJ Ben Hall
Hi, I'm Ben - full time DJ based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. I pride myself on my style of DJing and the hours of work I put into each event. I DJ at a range of Parties, Corporate and Wedding events. I also DJ in some of the counties best Bars and Nightclubs.
I've been a DJ for over 10 years now and my musical knowledge is hard to beat. From the Golden Oldies to the latest Floorfillers - I can mix it up perfectly for you and your guests!
I'm based in Cheltenham but can travel pretty much anywhere!
Karen Cozens• Sept. 12, 2015
Literally the best DJ ever! Made our wedding awesome, we partied the night away!
Carole Peacey Ramsay• Dec. 14, 2018
Thank you so much for doing such a cracking job at our Christmas party. The sound was fantastic and the mix of music was brilliant, you even played a Saw Doctors song just for me! Seriously impressed! I'm pretty sure we will be rebooking you next Christmas.
Matthew Watkins• June 20, 2015
Brilliant service provided for our wedding on the weekend! Would recommend you to everyone! Rich did an outstanding job too! Thank you all for your hard work!
Holly King-Gubbins• Aug. 23, 2014
We used Ben for our wedding at Hyde Barn in 2014. He was fantastic and exactly what we wanted. The relationship he had with Hyde Barn was fantastic. I cannot recommend Ben enough. Thank you
Laura & Ryan Watkinson• March 17, 2018
I had Ben for my wedding back in march 2018. He was fantastic, I was over the moon and he also provided mood lighting and a confetti cannon to add those special touches to the room and the first dance. 100% recommend. Thanks Ben!
Victoria & James Fielding• March 14, 2015
Ben, YOU STAR!
I just wanted to write and say Thank you for an amazing night, you played all the songs we asked for and many more brilliant tunes and in an order that kept everyone dancing.
I must tell you that loads of my guests came up to me and made a point of remarking on how good you were, both technically (some boys were very impressed with the class of your mixing) and style wise. Many of my close friends said they had not seen a wedding DJ so good at keeping everyone comfortable and dancing (no awks moments!) in their lives. Many of them said they liked how you had different blocks of music for the different phases of the night and they really liked how there wasn't just one theme and you catered for all. (Maybe that's my amazing music taste but I am sure it's more down to your expertise!)
James and I had a fantastic time, we loved everything about our wedding day and we cannot thank you enough for the brilliant equipment and lovely friendly vibe you brought with you. Really can't tell people enough how great a DJ and lovely guy you are 🙂 I would recommend you to anyone who asked me and from us you get 10/10!
Thank you so much!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?A huge Mixture of music to suit all ages and crowds.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course!
- Do you bring your own DJ equipment?Yes! I bring my own Pioneer Decks, BOSE Sound System, Disco Lighting and DJ Booth to every booking!
- Do you talk rubbish on the Microphone all night?Quite simply, no! I'm great at making announcements and using a microphone, but I don't crack terrible jokes all night. I let the music do the talking! =)
- Do you do Children's Parties?No
- What are you, like...12?No, in fact I'm nearly 30, this industry has done wonders for my ageing! I've been a full time DJ for over 10 years now and performed at well over 1000 events in the UK and across the world. From Northern Soul events to Capacity Club Nights, I'm a very flexible DJ.
Club Standard DJ
Moving Head Lighting
LED Mood Lighting
Starlit Dance Floors
Confetti Blast Effects
Magic Mirror Photo Booths
Silent Headphone Disco
Classic Disco Ball Hire