A five piece multi genre function band, consisting of bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, three vocals and drums. Playing anything from Nina Simone to The Killers. Whatever you want, whatever you need! We'll play it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 minute break per hour and a half.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes absolutely.
- How much space do you require?2 by 3 metres area/stage
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- How long do you play for?Anything up to 4 hours.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or cheque.
- Who are your previous clients?Available on request.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings or any occasion that requires celebration.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Young, energetic with thirst for good music. Extremely adaptable and will cater to any musical needs. Not Bound by genre or theme and can play any type of event.
- What are the highlights of your career?Three of the members study music at university, all have been in previous acts and played in front of audiences in the last 4 years. From rock band to Classical ensemble.
Previous set includes:
Twist and shout - The Beatles
Shiny happy people - R.E.M
Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall
Valerie - The Zutons
Denis - Blondie
Go your own way - Fleetwood mac