Diamond Faces is a well established, professional face painting, extreme make up & body art company set up by Ronnie Murray in 1993. Based in Dorset on the South Coast we currently have a number of residencies at the regions top family attractions & holiday parks and have a regular presence at festivals, community events and private functions throughout the year. As a growing company, our team of professional face painters have all completed comprehensive training programmes and have public liability insurance. In demand for children’s parties, corporate events and the night-time party scene, The Diamond Faces Team cover Dorset and surrounding counties.
Diamond Faces also operates as a reputable training provider with qualified instructors delivering courses ranging from Level 1 beginners, through to Intermediate/Improvers and to Level 2 Into Business so everyone is welcome to develop their skill of face painting into an art form. Diamond Faces is Dorset’s longest established Number 1 ...
Jamie Leonard• 23 Jun 2018
Excellent service. All of the children loved their painted faces and glitter tattoos along with some of the adults too lol.
Carla• 13 Oct 2018
"I spoke to dimond faces on 6th September and got told she would contact few days before to confirm numbers. She never contacted so on the Saturday I was starting to panic if she was coming. When she arrived she said she had to leave at 5 for another booking which was fine as it was booked 3-5pm. When I booked her she said she would do face painting and glitter tattoos. So I told all the excited kids. However she only done face painting no glitter tattoos.
Once the kids were done she said she w...
- Why book Diamond Faces?We are a multi-skilled team of artists living and working throughout the Dorset area. There will always be one or more members of our team on hand for any event big or small and you can be sure of a consistently high service in terms of skills and customer service.
- How long have you been Face Painting?Owner and Founder of Diamond Faces, Ronnie Murray began face painting in 1993, our company teaches, recruits and sub contracts artists for Events and Family Attractions throughout Dorset.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but the amount of time we work with a certain number of children may mean additional face painting artists required to meet demand and options will be offered.
- Are you DBS checked?It’s not a legal requirement for Face Painters to have DBS clearance, were not left alone with children, parents/carers are always present.
- What experience do you have working with children?25 years
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?20 minutes
Diamond Faces - Face Painting for Fun Days… And Make Up for Extreme Nights
Professional Face Painting & Extreme Makeup
Airbrush Ink & Glitter Tattoos
Henna Body Art
Hair Wraps, Braids...