Dee-Lite's provides a performance that is full of fun, they bring back to life the feel, sound and spirit of the 60's. All genres of the 60's are represented within the show, whether you want to mash the potato or do the twist; you will be dancing and singing along as Dee-Lite will leave you glad all over and halfway to paradise. Along with a fantastic light show, authentic costume changes and Dee-Lite's fun approach will make it an occasion to remember. Experienced performers Dee-Lite was born to perform and entertain.
Lucy Jones• 24 Jan 2017
Hi, they were amazing. Really lovely people, they arrived nice and early and we agreed the best way for them to set up. The set was ideal. A perfect blend of get-up-and-dance tracks with accomplished playing. They were endlessly enthusiastic, cheerful and engaging with the crowd. They were the center piece of our 1960s party and we feel lucky to have found and booked them. MANY THANKS!
kings head• 31 Dec 2017
Had a fantastic New Year, band interacted with the crowd really well. A most enjoyable and pleasurable evening. Would not hesitate in booking them again. Thank you from all at The Kings Head.
Sue• 1 Aug 2016
Dee and the band were brilliant. The playing and voices were spot on. The added bonus was the costume changes. Great band
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Professional PA..DMX controlled lighting
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Flexible in approach and will do our best to include any favorite tunes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, Lively, Professional Show.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Sets and breaks can be tailored to fit the needs of the client
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Quality PA...DMX controlled lights and projector screen and projector which can be tailored to include clients Photos or memories
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All equipment is PAT tested and have PLI
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Flexible ..But a break every 45min to an hour..15 minute break
- How long do you play for?Sets can be tailored to suit..
- How much space do you require?Will adjust to what there is
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthdays Weddings Anniversary Clubs Pubs Private or public functions
- How long do you play for?Flexible ...Can play for how ever long or short is required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given some notice we will endeavor to add any favorite songs
Varied comprehensive set lists for any occasion