Want something different and fun for your event? Book DeAnna Avis, electric violinist. DeAnna studied classical violin starting at the age of 3 and has gigged professionally across the UK, USA and Latin America including appearances on live TV and radio. An accomplished songwriter in her own right, with numerous releases through record labels, DeAnna will create a bespoke setlist for you based on your requirements. Choose from musical styles included gypsy/balkan, Latin, pop, dance, house, folk, celtic, classical and more.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Versatile solo violinist - Latin, pop, gypsy, folk, classical - for private and public events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Decades of performing experience, performed on a top of the line electric violin or acoustic violin with backing tracks and own sound system. Extremely versatile musician confident performing across genres, improvising and playing by ear. Adaptable setlist and appearance to suit the event - be it elegant, quirky, vintage, dance, punk, etc. Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, corporate events, festivals, community events.
- Who are your previous clients?Have performed on BBC Radio London, the British Banking Awards, Comida Fest in London, Pop Brixton, International Mariachi Women's Festival in USA and Mexico and live TV appearances on Univision and Telemundo. And many others....
- How long do you play for?It depends on the event and the client's requirement, but the standard offering is 1 x 45 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes a PA is available.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Extremely adaptable and can perform in different size venues - from large festivals to small private parties. Suitable for all spaces including crowded parties provided there is enough room to move arms and bow freely.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes absolutely, with a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 minute break within every hour if playing multiple sets. If hired for just one set, can play one hour continuously with no break.
Civil Wedding Ceremony
Religious Wedding Ceremony
Engagements and proposals